Scrambled or bad channel

Username: Ennio

Post Number: 9
I have a clone pansat converted to 2700
But every 20 min. or so Scrambled or bad channel
Came up for 20 or 30 second and than the picture comeback is a problem with my receiver or other has the same problem and if it is any fix??Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5918
Turn autoroll and autoTP off. It will reduce but not eliminate the problems.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 927
you need to wait for the freeze fix i dont know if its out..but try for now to reboot it from the back..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5919
satgrl : ennio had a specific problem related to 2500-2700 conversions. He has stated very clearly that the pciture comes back on after a freeze.
He has been answered properly by me and there is no need to put in unrelated and confusing instructions

Silver Member

Post Number: 932
ok nalin im sorry...u can act like the smart one for all i care...i was just giving my opinion..

Username: Zebubullhotmailcom

South Richmond Hill, NY USA

Post Number: 6
is the 228 bin file still working for dn, pansat2700a?

Username: Zebubullhotmailcom

South Richmond Hill, NY USA

Post Number: 7
i am only getting scrambled or bad channel. can someone tell me if the 228bin still up?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 540
yes, the 228 for the 2700 is still up - but only for DN.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1464
satgrl u did nothing wrong but try to help.but queen sheeba must of gotten up on the wrong side of the camel today.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 257
satgirl: I said before, the wicked witch of the north has taken over, don't step on her toes.

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 151
Nalin
Can I convert my Clone Pansat 2700 to converted 2700 Pansat so that I could download jvvh or cs files which are made available earlier than clone files. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 264
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 68
let me see, last i checked we had what was called freedom of speech. Satgirl.. you seem to fall in that freedom. I am glad you tried to help. There needs to be more post like yours instead of the one that followed it by the wicked witch. Keep up trying to help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5923
Viswaa Dure : Theoretically it should work. I have not tried it. If you are comfortable with jtag, try it and let us know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
yes thanks razzor i agree..some people jsut want so much attention...dont let anyone else help.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1964
SatGirl,

You keep trying to help with problems you have experance with or knowledge that will help. Reamber it's usually the simple things that are overlooked......like antenna settings 99.9% of the time its just antenna settings that are wrong..

Silver Member

Post Number: 942
hmm i see..thnxs for the opinion..;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5925
There are some people here who having returned from the funeral a couple of weeks ago, are still in mourning. With some the bereavement reaction starts early and stays for long.

Not all thy anger nor tears;
Shall bring the dead back to life

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 258
Hang in there satgirl, we are with you, don't let the wicked witch of the north get to you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 944

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 265
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 152
Thank you Nalin

Username: Slow990

Post Number: 1
Just a note to all of you.
I have been an observer for about two months and I want you all to know that I appreciate all of your input. And of course thanks to the programmers. You have no idea how nice it is to have all the DN. My situation is that I am newly divorced lonely, and with out enough money for a cheeseburger. But I can see a good game or movie in the privacy of my home.

Thanks to all
and
Merry Christmas!

Username: Sher

St anne de bellevue, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 8
Hey guys,

I need to know whether the CS228 BIN is working for DN or not uptill now I have been getting conflicting views. Would appreciate your input

Gold Member

Post Number: 5961
Sher Ali: The CS_228T+lightning worked till about 3 pm yesterday for DN. It did not work for BEV.
Now it does not work for DN or BEV and you will get some channels on 119/110W

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 706
Satgrl:
you need to wait for the freeze fix i dont know if its out..but try for now to reboot it from the back..

Nalin Nyda :
Turn autoroll and autoTP off. It will reduce but not eliminate the problems.

Satgrl's suggestion was just as much as a solution to the freezing issue as was ur's nalin....

Many times a feezing issue can be caused by buffers saturation a Cold boot will clear buffers completely.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us