Message from the Viewsat release site

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 663
C/P from the release site dated 12/11/07 @ roughly 12:00 p.m. EDT...

Fix is a work in progress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Viewsat coders are working around the clock and are very close in completing a more stable solution to the latest attacks from the providers. This will bring us one step closer to a full EMU on FTA and should help clam the seas some for the holidays.

Remember to always have a back-up such as using a sub.

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 664
Read this on another site thought i would share it , hope that is ok otherwise delete the post, but VERY interesting

With PID 0907 activated, all B3V channels are being blackout. The coders are working on a more permanent solution with all of the information they are learning from these latest attacks on FTA. Also, in the plastic testers world, they are gearing up for the notorious December 12th ECM to target modified cams. (Conditional Access Modules) with yellow cards. It happened last year on that date and exactly 6 months to the day after that a 2nd time. So, as we approach that date once again, everyone is on their toes!

Well, the coders have known the complexities in store for FTA for a very long time as they never doubted Nagra2 was powerful. They just always wondered why Dish and Bev never stepped up their game. Now the stepping up time has come and the providers are doing exactly what was anticipated long ago.

I hear from reliable sources that full emulation IS possible since all of the map functions of the card are known. It will just be larger bins, and likely will not be released on any box that can have the ram easily dumped such as the vs platinum. These guys dont want to release full emulation only to have all other fta coders take their hard work and implement in on other platforms. It's all about $$

Username: Cartier_jaque

Post Number: 3
full emu is pipe dream. Just found out I tested positive for aids

Bronze Member
Username: Vacarosie

Post Number: 41
Any news about GC in Viewsat ?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5872
cartier`1
Username: Cartier_jaque

Post Number: 3

The real Catier 1 should be informed so that he can give aid to this poor fellow who has got aids and has lost his real identity. In fact he should be aided to go to an aids hospital where he can aid other inhabitants and be aided with information on aids, and learn not come out in real society to infect others with aids.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 143
latest update on bev fix posted at www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1882
here is a c/p from his SPAM site to save you the trouble

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Latest news on Bev Fix!!

Fix is a work in progress

Viewsat coders are working on the new fix and are very close in completing a more long-standing solution to the constant attacks from the two providers. This will bring us closer to a complete EMU on FTA.

this is the message from the viewsat coders... from their site....

Posted by master at 12:54 PM 0 comments

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 145
^ lol thanks fta tester you obviously don't like me helping others... you are the next LK... and i thought we got through that ugly phase here at ecoustics i guess not... guys visit my site www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com and tell me how its a spam site...

Username: Harding

Post Number: 4
Will I get paid for posting at your site?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us