Need channel list for echo 7 and 3

Username: Khova

Post Number: 8
i converted my flu today, levels at 65 no quality
and i deleted the channels on stupidity, before i converted echo 3 level and quality were ok but it was down then all of echo 7 went down. is it my anntenna thats messed up or do i need top fix the reciver and i need the channel lists

Bronze Member
Username: Me_me

Post Number: 37
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT BEEN CONVERT TO 2700

NOTE: ALL CHANNELS COME IN PPV & ALL A/R D/N & bev

Thanks go to Chancysand for CS_226T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial
Load Chancysand CS_226T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial over any of the jvvh bins or CS_224Tor CS_225T serial bin, I used the 2500 to 2700serial Loader, with box off bin in loader, then turn box on and when it starts flashing hit write and ALL WAYS LET IT BOOT UP ALL THE WAY
but use what ever loader works for you

NOTE: AUTOROLL OFF AND STILL A/R KEYS IN
ALSO: SAVE YOUR CHANNLS BEFORE YOU LOAD ANY NEW BIN WITH CHANNEL MASTER & THEN LOAD TO STB AFTER YOU
AFTER YOU LOADED NEW BIN< USE PANSAT_2700 AS YOUR STB WITH CM

I tested the new CS_226T_Light bin with chancysand and he came through again Thanks Chancysand

NOTE: after loading 226T serial bin and if you get scramble hit 8282 on remote and do a set key default
A/R on bev & D/N

Bronze Member
Username: Mclinkus

Post Number: 56
[link removed]

hey check out our discusion and file area..

also we have a live chat box at the top of main pages for you to engage evreyone on our baord to help solve your issues.

[link removed]

we are a real fta site willing to help

si habla espanol

Bronze Member
Username: Jack_meoff

Post Number: 28
So... How are you making out mclinkus? I bet the people are flocking over there in droves from here, huh?

Am I right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us