Who can advise about ATMega128 reciever

Username: Plks4432

Post Number: 8
Hi guys,
I'm start thinking about to revive my old ATMEGA128 model DP301 which I used before Fortec.
Do I have any chances?
Any advise highly appreciated..
}

Bronze Member
Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 24
The atmega128 has the same problems as FTA right now. Depending on how long it's been since you have used your 301 you might have to jtag it. Programming the atmega is easy so that's not a problem if you have the programmer for your card. You need to give a little more information about your setup. Is your ird a private key setup? Is it no RSA?

Post Number: 9
Hi JJMG,
Thanks for replying.
I used it last time about 2 years ago.
As far as I remember ird and private key was set up at that moment (do I need to know it to program my card?).. What is "no RCA". And, of cause, I do have programmer card. Btw, I start thinking about to revive my ATmega, after I saw a new DN fix for ATmega 256 on FTAbins.net (not sure though if it's good for ATmega128?)
Thanks in advance for help.
}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
You definitely have to jtag the ird with a current tsop. There are numbers on your ird and card that identify it. You could use the private keys if you have them, no RSA is just universal public numbers that most people use. Using a private keyset is a bit more difficult than no RSA. That bin is no good for Atmega128, only for Atmega 256 but it's a good sign that a pfg for 128 will soon follow.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
So, does it worth to spend time and money to revive my Atmega, or I'll get the same situation like know, when everybody waiting? What do you think?
Regards,
Pavel
}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
FTA and Atmega go down at the same time and fixes are released at the same time. I suggest you stick to FTA unless you know how to do everything on your own or like to test. Otherwise, save your money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us