Was LK Banned or Quit?

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 79
There been a lot of new and old nicks around here
I guess they all heard. If he did quit you would
think he would stop by to say Good By. They say no one monkey stops the show.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1006
I was wondering the same thing last night late......After a little thought I am thinking it's like he always does disaper during "hard" times....but he is full of great knowledge a little rough to take sometimes and like a bad nightmare he will be back...

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 84
He was kicked off because he's a racist piece of schit.

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 231
He probably is in jail for assaulting someone.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 190
three peas in a pod.......

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Doreen chased LK away fron ecoustics.....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/405017.html

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 282
yeah but no one shading any tears are they besides you and the rest of the gaynation.

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
U don't seem to upset anyway U can still play with mspaint and march away in ur little rainbow gaypride parade

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 272
?
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
yeah warhog !

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1213
he just got tired of all the bullshit from the trouble maker here.say what u want but the guy had knowledge.

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 548
The knowledge is already here in the forums archived somewhere. If you look for it you will find it here somewhere. The only thing we dont know is how to un.fu.ck the ECM, but someone in here will eventually post it or tell you that its out. and of course in another site. So quit wining. He was an assho.le and everyone new it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
"yeah but no one shading any tears....."

of course they're not,......

there too busy asking for the new keys,
the new bins or a band aid for there pinky finger.

If LK was here, everybody would now be happy at home
watching a fully open dish/bev .PTV.....

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 285
lk is gone................

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
If LK was here, everybody would now be happy at home
watching a fully open dish/bev

LMAO-L0000000000000000000000000000000ser

what would do figure out the dynamic timer routine and the new map4 rotuines and write new bin for all the boxes.. thats decades above the parrotbois C&P abilities

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1958
LK is still here at ecoustics, just not in the sat forums... he is tired of all the jack azzes

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
thats funny........

HE WAS THE BIGGEST and most racist JACKAZZ HERE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1959
He is who he is... everyone knows it... people just want to crack on him cause he speaks his mind. Whatever...

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 125
guys give LK a break.all of u were asking him for help and now you guys are talking crap cause he's gone

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
u speak for urself. all his rants and raves and bashing of women newbies non-white imagrants posting a list of wannebee fta sites he owns was nothing more then a daily dose of spam

Gold Member

Post Number: 1960
lol, he doesnt OWN any site, he mods a a few. lol

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 127
guys give LK a break.he was a helper here.when r u guys going to be nice with each other.if some of u r really frustrated start a new thread and and curse out DN,it might relieve some of your frustration towards fellow human beings

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 811
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1017
YA I think he may be a mod in some sites not owner....I find it funny how he is not here and their is still a thread arguing about him..

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then

[link removed]
[link removed]

[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
I find it funny how he is not here and their is still a thread arguing about him..

HE IS HERE WITH THE MANY DIFFERENT NAMES don't kid urself shedboi always here!

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 39
If he is here he could very well be one
of these nicks or maybe all of them.
ZULA
DANTETN
MAPLE LEAF
RYERSON

Check some of their nicks out NO FTA HELP ONLY backing TOM cartoons and more BULLSHIT.

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
well it like dj said

That goes DIDO for me too Yukon..He doesn't know how to be a friend cuz all we wants is attention from us all. Because its lacking at his own home As soon as you start showing him up by posting something he doesn't understand ( there in comes the bashing post from LK)BOOM he stabs you in the back and calls us names EG: newbie's they are known as are LOSSERS or SPOON FEED because he can't answer the questions... Then tries to prove we are WRONG when we give the answers or in his mind beat him to the punch (ever notice he posts in almost every thread!)WHY? .. Don't you know only Mr" copy and past" man is always right? Sh!t .... We all must be as greatas LK at FTA if all you have to do is "copy and past" OTHER peoples INFO. He doesn't TEST any FTA receivers AT ALL....(ONLT CARD SHARES) BUT when in a new thread eg:... " Nailin please help" He's right there like a dog in heat to voice his opinion "HELP" .. or should I say" copy and past "someone else's hard work" in testing." Then has the audacity to say HE did all the work to make himself look like some kind of genius... I want to know why does he bud his nose into a thread that weren't meant for him In the first place anyway? Can't he stay outta threads that are not asking for his help?
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts thingsby lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 62 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS. Point made I am outta here.

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 40
thill well said
Hell with a speech like that I thought you
were running for president.
The beer is on me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1032
LK is still here he posted in this thread today

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
thill well said
Hell with a speech like that I thought you
were running for president.
The beer is on me.

you owe DOREEN a beer it was her post i just c/p

Gold Member

Post Number: 1962
LK must be doing something right... not even posting and has some posting 2 pages about him... im sure hes loving that!!! lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
LK aka Lame Kruiser has no life besides this this virtual board. There's nothing to FTA. Point your dish load your downloaded bin and perhaps flash?!?!
He's a loser fuken dork! His mom/girlfriend is back after cheating on him with his brother. He dumped his biitch for that old ungrateful hag?!?!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
LK EXPOSED!

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 549
LK= Loves Kids

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 306
Who fawking cares about the "exposed LK". Last time I checked, he helped tons of people on this site. Talk about ungrateful pieces of ****.
Oh, so he was alittle rude, boo freaken hoo. My god.
What? Now that he is "apparently" not here, you guys are going to bash the **** out of him? Real mature.

*Just had to give my two seconds on ungrateful people*

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 98
Upload

L.K.has other interests.He is cumming out with a salad dressing with M.J. LOL

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 307
You going to copy and paste that everywhere?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us