Pansat 9200 Questions

Username: Sara1

Post Number: 10
I have a PANSAT 9200 and several questions: (1)what dish should I get? (2) What satellite/channels will I be able to get? (3)Assuming the dish is properly aligned, what is the next thing I need to do to start watching channels? (4) Are there any other accessories that I need to have a fully functional system? I really appreciate all your help. You have been wonderful in answering previous questions. Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1055
The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA.....

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's..

Bronze Member
Username: Sara1

Post Number: 11
Thank you so much for your fast answer. Do I need to upload any file/program into the receiver? Also, any idea on the LNB needed and the dish motor? Do I need a switch?
Thanks again!!!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1070
I am not that educated with your HD receiver. As it a new one. I suggest you go to http://future-fta.info the home forum for your receiver......tonight the forum is verry busy so you will prob have to wait...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us