Is DN changing it's hardware?

Bronze Member
Username: Rainman62

Post Number: 47
Hi,
I heared from a relative of mine that he received a letter from DN telling him that they will be coming to his house to change his Dish 500 to something else. Any idea what's going on? How does this effect us? I currently have Dish 500 pointing 110/119 and dish 300 pointing 61.5.
Thanks,

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1885
I havent heard this. BUT, this is the only way they can end PTA. I know it will come one day, dont think its this soon tho. Prolly just upgrading his old outdated equipment. I havent recieved any letters like that.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1140
i say why worry and enjoy as long as we can.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1887
Enjoy... I hear ya... word to live by!

Bronze Member
Username: Tvhammer

Post Number: 23
yes they are upgrading you can get a new dish at
.....GetDss.com

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Flutopia

Post Number: 181
Hi,
I heared from a relative of mine that he received a letter from DN telling him that they will be coming to his house to change his Dish 500 to something else. Any idea what's going on? How does this effect us? I currently have Dish 500 pointing 110/119 and dish 300 pointing 61.5.
Thanks,..........................................................Friend of mine got the same letter. Dish network (or so he thought) made arrangements to come to his house in the daytime while he was at work, when he returned he found his house empty with the Dish 500 still in place...minus his 2 Viewsat plats???

Beware

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 129
Are you saying Dishnetwork stole everything plus the FTAs because your friend stole their signal? :-)

If you are receiving international channels, dish is going to have to add 118 because all international channels are moving to it. They will come and install the repoint kit 118 to replace 121 with 118 (anik f3)so there is nothing to worry.

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 130
If you only have dish 500 then they have to change it to dish 500 plus to receive 118.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1892
NO, he wasnt saying DN would steal from u, someone using DN's name.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us