Switch help

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse_the

Post Number: 21
i have a flu converted to a 2700 and using the chancey latest bin. and i can only scan 8.6 when i try and scan 7 i get dual channels. anyone know why??

Silver Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 105
echo 7....119...switch 1

echo 8.6....110...switch 2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
yes i know that. even though i set the disec and i have also changed it. the reciever wont switch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
i have heard of the problem being caused by the bin. does anyone know a way to repair it or do i have to reload the flash etc

Bronze Member
Username: Zia

Post Number: 24
any one can send me a site for converting 2500 to 2700 plz send me thanx

Username: Liala_khan

Post Number: 10
get a newer reciver

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 639
liala i hope you are good at fta that is a nice ancer ill do the same for you geting back to zia rehman if this is what you want you can get files at this site [link removed] have a nice day and hope it work ok for you

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 640
sorry you will find this at that site 2500 to 2700 Conversion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the conversion for converting a 2500 to 2700 via serial port.The TOOLS files contain the jvvh205 conversion file.Follow the instructions carefuly and to the letter.Once you have completed the conversion use either 211 or 213 in place of the 208 file.Do not use the 215 file posted at other sites.There were 2 released and both have been reported to contain a clone kill.The 211 and 213 files are currently working until new fix is available.
NOTE:You can only use JVVH modded binfiles once you do this conversion.DO NOT use any 2700 clone files!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
can i get any instructive help. i know its a bin problem or setting issue. i have dual lnb and i am running a 2700 that the blind scan works fine on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
can anyone give me some useful help?????

Bronze Member
Username: Kj101

Post Number: 16
Go buy a decent receiver
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us