Pansat 2500a

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 70
I came across this at [link removed]

A friend gave me his 2500a(a week ago) after orasat stopped supporting. He was the one who downloaded the software, but I know it is bin 221. Well, my question is ,will I have to convert to 2700 to get new software or will they post some for nonconverted 2500a ? Keeping in mind I was strongly warned against converting it!!

No new BINs are expected for unconverted 2500s and clones.
I don't see how converting to B75 and to the current 2700 (CS_223T_Lightning) cannot work, but do it at your risk. Otherwise you can always use the receiver for the kids room or for news, i.e. for local channels

You did not mention which Bird you are watching - DN or Bev
If you have BEV the 2500a works great - use the old bin in the files section 293
it autorolls and all PPV are fine
DN I don't watch so I cannot comment on it

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 71
C/P

frister

2500 fix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ CS_224T_Light_100t_series_ serial bin FLU & 2500 to 2700

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CS_224T_Light_100t_series_ serial bin FLU & 2500 to 2700

THIS IS FOR RECEIVERS THAT HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO 2700

Thanks go to Chancysand for CS_224T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial

Load Chancysand CS_224T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial over any of the jvvh bins or CS_222Tor

CS_223T serial bin, I used the 2500_2700serial Loader, with box off bin in loader, then turn box

on and when it starts flashing hit write and ALL WAYS LET IT BOOT UP ALL THE WAY
but use what ever loader works for you

NOTE: AUTOROLL OFF AND STILL ROLL KEYS IN
ALSO: SAVE YOUR CHANNELS BEFORE YOU LOAD ANY NEW BIN WITH CHANNEL MASTER & THEN LOAD TO STB AFTER YOU LOADED NEW BIN< USE PANSAT_2700 AS YOUR STB WITH CM

Thanks Chancysand

NOTE: after loading 224T serial bin and if you get scramble hit 8282 on remote and do a set key

default = A/R on bev & D/N

ALSO Thanks to Chancysand for the 224T FULL jTAG BIN for person can't load through serial

ALSO ALL LOADERs & Text IN FOLDER FILE

url]http://ftabins.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5363&d=1195849200[/url]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us