Possible setup for 61, 82, 91, 97, 110, 118/119 HELP ???

Username: Jabbathenut

Post Number: 1
Can you guys advice me how to possibly set 6 birds 82, 91, 97, 110 and 188.8/119 up on a Fortec 090 with 4 Dual LNB (118/119 on 1 new dual LNB CB2008A , 3 circular dual 1250 for 82, 91 and 110 and 1 linear dual 10750 for 97) and 1 bird 61 on separate Dish 300 with 1 circular dual 11250 lnb and 2 boxes.
Total 7 birds, 6 lnbs and 2 boxes and who knows how many switches.
How to setup 118/119 CB2008A into the box ?
Is this possible ?
Thanks in advance. Regards and great appreciation.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 889
I would go with........a motor and get rid of all those switches...your missing a few birds without it

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4939
Teh most important words are "and 2 boxes"

Difficult if not impossible to use two boxes simultaneously for different channels with one motor!!!

Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 10
It's not difficult or impossible to use two boxes or four boxes for different channels on one motor as Nalin has stated above.The motor will change the bird you will change the channels on that bird. now the channel you want to see is on one bird and your wife wants to see a channel that is on other bird its like a set of three ways switches in your home that control
the light on the first floor you are upstairs she is down the stairs you turn it off she turns it back on now friend tell me this will the light stay on or off?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4944
In a vast majority of cases the purpose or need for 2 boxes is based on different viewing habits of the inhabitants. Therefore, for all practical purposes, two boxes and one motorised dish are mutually exclusive.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
And Sir if you don't mind me saying so for all practical purpose you are full of bullshit.

You have stated above that is was difficult if not impossible. why don't you just stay out of the threads that you know nothing about there is no need to make an azz of yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4950
Yukon : It is you who does not know North American life and reasons for people having two receivers.
So I think you should go and learn. Do not attempt to contradict and ridicule people who are much better and much more knowledgeable.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Nalin you are a sick dick head
You call yourself knowledgeable maybe to the newbies that come here. You are a sick old
fool.The only knowledge you have is what you C/P
and for me to learn what? you know nothing about
me I don't think you want to.I have forgot more then you will ever learn on your computer.
Like I said stay out of threads you know nothing
about, you already have enough people here that
don't like you, now I see why

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 145
For the sake of god!... four receivers on one rotor and watching different satellites at the same time?... damn it!... Just... Damn!!!

Try to be MORE specific next time... I know what you are trying to say, but the way you say and the examples you give...

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1381
YUKON U ARE A FAGGGGGGGGGGGG THA'S ALL U ARE . DONT ANSWER NALIN LIKE THAT HE JUST STATED HIS POINT OF VIEW. IF U WANNA MAKE A POINT MAKE IT CLEAR . AND EX WITH LIGHT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT UNDERSTOOD YOU FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. SO TELL US IM WATCHING 61.5 AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEXT TO ME WANNA WATCH 121W WITH DIFFERENT REVEIVER AND TV . HOW THE FUCKKKKK THIS WILL HAPPEN SO BOTH OF US WILL WATCH THE 2 CHANNEL FROM 2 DIFFERENT BIRDS AT THE SAME TIME .

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT : ONLY IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL GIVE ME A BLOW JOB AND IM WATCHING MY TV / AND AFTER I FINISH I GO TO THE BATHROOM SHE CAN SWITCH TO HER ,

Gold Member

Post Number: 4953
Yukon : Take a hike all the way to Yukon. and take all of your 13 posts with you. We don't need newbies like you who profess and lecture and refuse to learn.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13655
1 motor will NOT control 2 different receivers seperately...the best U can do is use the loop out on the master receiver connected to the motor, and run cable from that receiver to the 2nd receiver, but will get the same channels on both..

Username: Silverlion80

Post Number: 1
PLZ I NEED HELP WITH MY VIEWSAT XTREME I DOWNLOADED THE NEW BIN (DBPSW-071109X) BUT STILL MY DISHNETWORK DOESNT WORK SO I DOWNLOADED (DBPSW-071109X-1) AND STILL THE SAME PROBLEM ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us