VorteX_87VX_071116_B75_2022

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 42
Bin downloaded from Blacklist IRC channel as the most recent bin for converted2700 - looking for feedback for anyone that may have tested it

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 424
Are you sure this bin is for the CONVERTED boxes? What site did you see it at?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13663
Vortex files are NOT for Converted receivers...they are for clones...that would be for the Pansat 2700 clone, NOT a 2500-2700 Converted receiver...and I surely never heard of Blacklist's site supporting clones..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Vortex is a pansat clone ... got file from the Blacklist IRC channel - tis where i've gotten my bins over the last year nd a half cause it's always way quick to download when all the www sites R busy - i've found a link to the same file at dsstester.*** and abadss.com - this file was put on the IRC bot and those sites yesterday.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
ahhh, thanx for pointing that out LK, and for asking Abby - tis for clone, most likely not converts

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
latest jvvh bin on the IRC bot is Ukr_221_pwD_GC_pansat.zip and i've read there's a filename with "leaf" in it that seems to be working when autoroll is turned off. Chancysand 2221t or 222t ... From your posts I gather you've xperience with a few of the most recent bins for the converted boxes - your recommendation?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13664
Thread: VorteX_87VX_071116_B75_2022

Pablo
Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 12:32 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bin downloaded from Blacklist IRC channel as the most recent bin for converted2700

Pablo...U said CONVERTED 2700...which is VERY different that a CLONE 2700, they use entirely different software...and I know BL does not support clones..and his IRC states they post the same files as their forums...but whatever..

some people prefer the Vortex files over the dinero file like Pansat C2700 222 v1 w tivo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
dang, my use of the english language seems to be impaired on sundays - guess ma brain sumwat operates at less than full capacity - jvvh_leafs(BG)_222 bin or the CS_222T_Lightning_100t_Series - which would you recommend Abby? ... and to you LK - i've already taken your advice and gotten another receiver - am checkin to see how long i can keep my 2500a clone up n running

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 425
Pablo, I use the jvvh_leafs_222 which I think is slightly less buggy. Keep the autoroll off because all current versions of the 221 and the 222 have this random reboot problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us