2500a/flu TO 2700 dishpro setup HELP

Username: Jhousman6

Post Number: 2
I just moved here and I have the dishpro dish. I don't konw what the new bin currently is for the converted 2700's and I don't have a clue how to set it all up again, any detailed instructions would be VERY GREATLY appreciated. I am lost all the way down to if I need a switch or not, and what side to hook the cable too. Thank you so much for your help

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1097
follow the first post n this thread.good luck

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/405361.html

Username: Jhousman6

Post Number: 3
Didn't find anything there on how to set this up

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5038
AV has detailed instructions at this site:
www.dssworld.co.nr

I have posted detailed instructions too. Go to
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html

Record details of your current antenna setup - particully the details in the individual sats.

Look at the first post, and follow the detailed instructions. The only change would be that you should install CS_222T_lightning or CS_223T_Lightning, instead of the UKR BIN

Those instructions, when followed properly, do work. If they do not work for you, then tough luck.

In your case, when you set do antenna setup do exactly as is your current setup.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13767
Just run cable directly from the Dish pro plus twin LNB directly to the receiver (no switches)..U will get the 110-119 Dishnetwork satellites, if U align the dish correctly...at least channel 100 and 500 for now..

Then just add current bin CS 223, if receiver has already been converted to a 2700...rescan channels...set default key...wait 2-20 minutes while keys auroroll..watch TV

and input antenna settings after loading the CS 223 bin..

119-disque/port #1
110- #2
type -DP dish pro
freq 11250
22-off
scan -all

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 190
Hey, LK... It's calling you...
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 191
Hey, LK... It's calling you...
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13769
M31..well I'm playing golf today and boating Friday, but I can use a change in scenery to the "south"...thanks buddy....water is sure pretty there..U should be there now and not up north..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us