Andromeda M31

Post Number: 48
10:8A 2C 27 51 f7 4A 6A C1
11:DC 15 17 70 50 3A D0 4A

20:9B BE DC 49 25 70 8D 1B
21:2E 48 0D 07 5D BF 1F E2

Username: Hylo

Post Number: 4
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! I uploaded bin 154 on CS 5000 and now it does not power up anymore shoews 4 faded bars :-( It got stuck after saying "writing 100%" and now it does not power up. :-( any ideaaas?

Bronze Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 67
Hylo, where did you got that file?

Post Number: 5
d**tester.com

Bronze Member
Username: Tejneil

Post Number: 16
hylo
did it work?

Post Number: 6
no i think it killed my box, anyone has seem the same problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 95
if you want a real c,,, sat file wait till you'll see it at f2at.v. After that you can get a real quality coo sat picture

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 371
f2atv is down...
bin 154 for 5000, 6000 will not be released any time soon, there are many problems on cool sat boxes.
Even for 7000s, and 8000s, the released bins stopped working.
Bin for 4000 will be hard, since the memory limitations on the box.

Username: Rashesh1

, United States

Post Number: 2
if you downloan 154 and killed your CS than download any old bin ( 149, 151, 152 or 153) will power up your CS. Good Luck!

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 16
Norw-west has NEVER let anyone down. Granted they are a little slow sometimes, but all you complainers need to go to this site for relief.

http://www.dishnetwork.c*m/
They have all the files and equipment!!

Post Number: 8
BRR <- How can i use older bin? loader does not find the boz anymore. any ideas? or its time to jtag?

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 372
you can't jtag a cs 5000. but do a complete reset:

Clean out your NVRAM, so that the cs is like new, then reinstall bon 152 and do blindscan.
Hold the power button on the STB and press the up channel button. You will get a new menu that you may not have seen before. Navigate to the NVRAM with the arrow keys on your remote and when highlighted hit select. This will clean out the NVRAM. This is like doing a database reset so
when your done redo all your settings then autoscan you'll be good to go

Post Number: 9
juan <- hey, appriciate your help man. How long do i have to press the power and up channel buttons?

This is what i am doing but not getting NVRAM screen:

1) power on the unit - front display shows a sequence of dashes and then it goes dims

2) i hold power button in from and then press up channel button (no NVRAM dialog)

am i missing something? thanks

Username: Antonio_montana

Post Number: 6
I will finally break my vow of silence....Hey Hylo Just press the up button to the right of the receiver then while holding it down press the power button for about four seconds. That should let you into the secret menu. Goodluck.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 144
can i do this for megaset 4000 pro too...

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 75
Sada, yes. You must be able to press and hold the power and channel up bottons at the same time. To view the menu, you need the TV on and connected to the receiver. Then use your remote to navigate in the menu.

Bronze Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 41
DO NOT DOWNLOAD 154 YET IT WILL KILL YOUR SET.
WAIT FOR REPUTABLE SITE.AS OF YET 154 IS NOT OUT

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 374
Hylo, as antonio says, try any combination, of first pressing the up button, then the power, or the other way... it should work. If not, I don't know what else to try.

Post Number: 10
hey guys, appriciate your help but its not showing NVRAM screen.

my CS never gets to the "standby" or recieves any remote signal (led blinks when you press the remote button) so i wonder NVRAM display will ever show up. has anyone seen NVRAM screen from this condition?

also after turning main power switch on its display shows nothing at all.

time to say its final rites, i guess? but hopefully others will not be fooled like i was :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! i fixed it!!

here is what i found on a site and it fixed the problem, hopefully others can use it as well:

If you have the faint red standby light on the front, then we can probably bring it back by following the instructions below.

How to bring your CS 5000 or 6000 box back to life ..Hook up your box to your computer using the correct straight through cable, then open proloader 2.4 and browse to the Factory bin.. (CS5000_100_20051007).
Now hit auto detect, your pro loader will ask that you "connect your receiver and turn it on" now turn on the rear switch on your CS and click "connect" proloader will repeat "connect your receiver and turn it on" now turn off rear switch and then turn on..now it should start to load the factory flash. you may have to turn off switch then turn on while clicking connect at the same time for this to work., repeat as necessary until it takes the file.

Once it has taken the flash, hook up to your T.V and go to menu-system system settings-database reset and do a factory set. Now hook up once again to your P.C and load a fresh copy of the new bin file.

Thanks all for your help!

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 80
Great Hylo!!!

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 89
I am really intrigued about the subject. Is N0RW group trying to create some sort of suspense/drama? Are they waiting for something? Or they just could not handle the situation properly... I do not believe that the clsat 4k, 5k, 6k are not capable of emulating the situation, but the thing is that THIS is not going to be the last ECM from D*ishnetwork, nor the last time c00lsat users will have to wait for a fix. What a waste! A good receiver been trashed by bad support...

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1inchdick

Post Number: 61
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Rainman62

Post Number: 40
I downloaded 154 on 11/12 from ftabins.net and it works great on CS5000. But it's too bad they don't have it for CS6000 yet.

Anyone knows if you could use the 5000 version on the 6000?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13540
All the Coo*lsat 154 working bins are now out, except the 6000, which per the Norw group won't be released until about Friday..

get it from a reputable site

[link removed] ...released first here, official cool*sat site
www.ftaprosupport.com
www.dsscommunity.c*om
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us