DN PID 0106 and missing channels

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13493
DN has introduced a new secondary key code and provider PID 0106...the usual main PID (Provider ID) is 0101...normally we change the keys and autoroll to keys 0101, which we must ALWAYS still keep updated and current...but with this new PID (intoduced 22 October) we cannot change the keys, and the autoroll doesn't input them, so a NEW bin is required whenever DN changes the keys in PID 0106...The new PID can be used on any specific channels that DN wants to , so in this case DN put them on the PPV's, adult channels,and international channels..and changed the new PID 0106 keys 2-3 days ago...so that why U can get the regular channels with the older bins, but need a new bin for the PPV's, adult, and international channels now...hope this clears things up for ya..

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 429
ok but just to let u know when we loaded the new bins there was NO NEW PID it just loaded the new keys into 0101!!...isint that weird?..im talking about viewsat xtreme and viewsat platinum

Bronze Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 29
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13496
There is a new PID 0106...U just cannot see it...thats why U cannot change it manually!

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
SO LK ur sayign we cannot see that right!! so what will happen when the autoroll gile stops rolling?.....will people just have to always load the new bin?....or can we input keys in 0101?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13500
U need to read my original post again...

its VERY simple to understand...

ALWAYS must change DN 0101 keys whenever they change

Must have new bin whenever DN changes PID 0106, because U cannot manually change keys nor will the 0106 keys autoroll...now thats twice I posted that...hopefully U will understand this time..

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
OH YUP YUP i understood i was just makin sure;)

aight im out see ya

Bronze Member
Username: Kimykim1

Toronto

Post Number: 28
ohh okay, THANK YOU LK :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Vick0901

Post Number: 22
Thats messed up, whenever DN changes the keys for 0106 a new bin will be needed. So, let's say the international channels work for like a week and then go out, these bin file creators will have to release a new bin every other week or few days if DN decides to change the keys every few days. I'm just waiting for a new bin for a converted 2700 box.

Bronze Member
Username: Shn

Post Number: 19
where can i find this new bin and what are the steps to downloading it on to my viewsat. I have never done this before!!help!!!

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 359
LK, this has to be more than a simple key change of the 0106 keys. The FTA boxes may not have away to change or roll the 0106 keys but my MT using Emunation finds, and updates, the 0106 keys just fine but those black channels still remain black while the rest continue to work just fine.

There seems more to this than meets the eye.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us