FIXING IT!!

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 342
how do u fix my pansat 2500A without jtag..i get no lights no lines nothing!!..its dead...

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 821
THE PANSAT SITE HAS A SECTION ON JTAG.
http://future-fta.info/Forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
oyhhh i dint got jtag wire..thats why i asked for one without it!!

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 37
Go to dssrookie.com in the pansat section there is procedure for jtag without wire.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
can u give me the direct link plz that will hep tons!!

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 743
How to JTAG your Pansat 2500A

Caution: Make sure you know what you are doing. Use this instruction as your own risk. I'm not responsible for any device damage and/or human body injure.

This instruction comes with all the needed files. Read the "JTagThe2500A.pdf" first to get some general idea about the jtag. Say many thanks to the author of this "JTagThe2500A.pdf" although I don't know your name.

1 Making a jtag cable. You can make a buffered cable or a simple 5 resistor cable. Read the "JTagThe2500A.pdf" for how to make a buffered cable. I suggest you to make a buffered cable although I just make a 5 resistor cable and it working well.

The 5 resistor cable connection:

DB25 male connector To Pansat JTAG plug
Pin 2 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 9
Pin 3 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 11
Pin 4 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 13
Pin 5 ----------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 19
Pin 13---------------> 100 ohm resistor ---------------> JTAG Pin 15
Pin 18~25---------------------------------------------------> Pansat GND

Here is what I do:

I'm using a CAT5 network cable (about 1 meter) to make this JTAG cable. All the wires have a color so you won't mix them. I use 5 wires for signal and the rest 3 as GND.

Solder 5 100ohm resistors into DB25 Pin 2, 3, 4, 5 and 13. You can find the Pin number at the DB25 connector. Choose 5 wires and solder them into the other end of 5 resistors.

Solder the rest 3 wires to DB25 Pin 25, 23 and 21. You can choose any 3 Pins between DB25 Pin 18 to 25.

Write down the color and Pin number for future reference. Then you can close the DB25 cover.

Solder the other end of the CAT5 cable into Pansat JTAG connection. Pansat only have the JTAG solder pads. So you have to solder the cable into those pads or solder a PIN connector first. I just solder the cable into the pad. I hope I don't have to jtag it again. But who knows. If the Pansat still release the software likes the killer version 2.51, I may have to jtag it again.

On the Pansat PCB board, you can find the JTAG solder pads number. Solder the cable into the right pad. Use the information you just write down.

Solder the 3 wire GND into the Pansat PCB board. Do not solder them into the JTAG connection pads. Solder them into the big screw hold close to the front side.

Double check all the connections. Make sure they are all right. Make a incorrect cable can totally fry your box.

2 Now you are ready to jtag your Pansat 2500A. Take a break and have a deep breath.

3 Power down your box and connect the jtag cable into your PC printer port. Make sure the Pansat power switch is off and plug in the power cord.

4 Launch the wall.exe file. Ignore the warning about the ID.

5 Power on the Pansat. Click "Refresh Items" button on the wall. You will see a screen like this.

6 Run jkeys.exe. Ignore the worning about the port. Go to File->Preference and select "Parallel Port" then click OK

7 The jkeys will try to connect to your Pansat and display the jeys screen.

8 If you get any error message then power down your box and check the JTAG cable again and restart from step 2.

9 Select "Pansat 2500a" from the IRD model drop down list.

10 Click "Flash Programming" button and you will get a new dialog, just click OK and you will see the Flash Program screen.

11. Click Erase On the Chip/Sector Programming section.

12 Click Program on the Chip/Sector Programming section and select the Pansat boot6.bin file to program.

13 After the program finished, the Pansat will reboot and give you a knight rider. If you can get to this step then congratulation! Your Pansat has half life.

14. Close the jkeys and wall.

15 Take a break and have a deep breath.

16. Connect the RS232 cable into your Pansat. You don't have to remove the JTAG cable.

17 Run 2300-2500-1500 downloader.exe. Select the Pansat factory bin file and type "Pansat 2500A" for IRD type. Click download and want until it finished.

18. The Pansat will reboot and display "On".

Congratulations. Your Pansat 2500A is alive.

Pin numbering Inside Receiver is odd number on left even on right

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 38
www.dssrookie.com
go to forum, go down to pansat discussion, clic, go to pansat 2500 files and it is there. good luck

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 823
kaka i see only jtag files.nothing on jtagless files.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 824
item number for jtag cable on ebay. Item number: 270181347720

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
oh ok thanks RTAP

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 825
your welcome.for the future register at these sites and try to find the answers.u need to help yourself first or members here will stop helping u.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 744
satgrl...you may want to visit this site and learn how to use google efficiently.
http://www.googleguide.com/experienced_users.html

Bronze Member
Username: Ftaexplorer

Post Number: 16
Good one Zulu , she's gonna take down the forum again!

GO GIRL GO !

Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 9
Jesus u peeps so blind.... Lk has lead all the cattle here to the butcher....everyone who has follow his advice is now at risk.... all the knobs who bought any type of fta boxes from the places he has posted is doomed....lk has put U all at risk... he tells U all to by from the sponsers of the sites he ownz knowing they have records of all purchases he yells at peeps telling U all to by from ebay where you would have ben safe.

the list of sites dn has is going after soon that is being posted to worn everyoen......to run and hide now while U can....
c/p from Charlie Tuna
ftapros.com jksatdist.com viewsatonline.com viewsatsales.com southcoastfta.com totalfta.com
globalwholesalers.biz dsscommunity.c*om saveandreplay.com extremeviewinc.com viewsatusa.com ftasatellitesource.c*m satellitewiz.com ftafilesupport.com ftagadgets.com
ftatech.net ftaforall.net

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/232742.html

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1615
FTA boxes arent illegal...

Post Number: 10
U are worng on satcams and other sites... dn is going after a violaion of FTA boxes dealers cuz they don't have a licence for dvb chips in usa

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1294

Hey, thill
Why would a dealer need a license? they don't
make these FTA Receivers.If these receivers
were not legal I don,t think the dealers could get a license to sell them.

BTW....these FTA Receivers are not illegal to own. Hell, there are about (15) Satellites up
there that downlink free to air channels.
I could also be wrong, But do you know if anyone that makes a Receiver only for True FTA Satellites?

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 157
thill has read one post by SILeaker and now he is wetting his pants. He needs to read the whole thread and do a little research. thill is another name for chicken little.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 748
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 227
I just left a chat room where this was being discussed. Two sides on the issue some say DN might have a case against the FTA boxes and dealers something to do with the encryption algorithm and if the boxes where made just for FTA then this wouldn't be need.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13336
thill1951 is a fake (as U can tell by the username and post#), and is actually Dr DSS and many other aliases here...creating trouble..has no clue what he's talking about..and serves 1 pirpose...to destroy FTA and this site...U people keep responding to him, and feeding him...good luck to all of U....I have warned U about Dr DSS before, so suffer the consequences..

The real thill1951, who has been around for many years, is nothing like this fake jerk..and has basically semi retired form satellite TV, due to people like this..he has gone underground, except for a rare occassion..

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
Grassy knowl shooter number 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
We all read the post from doreen we know who has many alias we also know who has delusion.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4434
LK is right in saying hte current thill1951 is a fake. LK was the real thill1951 in 2005. Note the real username. No wonder she does not like her name used to condemn her.

"Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 08:54 pm: by thill1951 Bronze Member Username: Thill1951akalk Post Number: 14 Registered: Oct-05"

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
Your Honor!

I call Doreen to the stand she was a long time friend of LK. I think her testimony shall go to the true nature of Character of the one called LK.

oh darnit and i was hoping that ecoustics would be down for good since i am being blamed for crashing it in the first place .. BTW LK AND CARTIER you two are the most ingornent people in this forum to think i had something to do with crashing it ..... ask the admin.... this is my first post in weeks you atupid dum@ses ... if i could crash a forum i would first start with both your PC idiots that you are . and don't make these people believe in your lies .. I BLOCKED BOTH OF YOU ON MY MSN because you both are rude pediflies and liars. IF WE PUT BOTH YOUR BRAINS TOGETHER WE WOULD HAVE THE MOST IGNORENT PERSON IN THIS FORUM!!!! not to mention stupidest. Ignorence is a blessing in your case. your both to stupid to see the truth even if its right infront of your eyes. learn to read and spot the fakes b4 accussing others of stuff they are not doing!

thats the real satscanner .. he was banned b4. but since the forum went down he can now use his old nick. watch and see how many old baned users come out again . AND LK i dont need to keep making new email addresses to use different nicks in here .. I TELL IT LIKE IT IS I DON'T NEED TO HIDE. trust me if i did get another email adress it wouldn't be to come in here and register again . it would be to use as msn chat only. a msn messenger where your not on it or cartier. and speaking of being on 24 /7 i see that you are on that much too LK I wonder why LMAO@LK... beside your nick and cartiers is a nice red circle with a line throu it meaning both are blocked.

LK you LIAR if that were true >>>I have had U blocked for 6 months...LMAO...ever since I got the virus from you.... then how in the heck can i message you like you have said in a previous post above>>>>and suddenly I receive alot of unexplained babbling unrelated attachments and links from her (which I refuse to open) .... LK anyone that uses MSN messenger knows that if you block someone you cant get any messages from that person. your making yourself look foolish LK I save all my chats and would you like me to copy and paste the one i sent to you just this morning ?

does the word blocked mean anything to you Lk cant email your a@s if deleted your email address as well and besides you started this sh!t posting lies about me so sit back STFU and take it like a man you fu_CKEN pedifile IF you can't take the bashing don't start bashing me when i am not here to see it ... Satscanner brought this thread to my attention because i dont like comming in here anymore .. But if you think for one second i am going to sit back and let you lie about me YOUR WRONG AGAIN.

The both of you LK ans cartier wanted cybersex and i said no way thats why they are mad now .. does the truth hurt you guys ... copy and past what ever you want i know you didnt get any so STFU and LK go right ahead and send the picks you say you have .... ONE to be honest and that pic was of my old bo_obs witch i got a breat reduction dont after that pic was raken .. Maybe the admin will finally block your IP address and you have to start over from post #1 and lose yur gold standing ... so be my guest and post it!

you are retarded cartier besides everyone knows already i live with someone you stupid twit ... thats not news and as far as exposing myself read your chat again you back stabbbing lil puck .. your NOT 42 and i have told everyone i am 45 so get your facts strate idiot .. i have nothing to hide unlike yourself perv.. you are full of it about what i NEED that you cant stand the fact that i blocked you and turned you down . LMFAO man your in despret need of help .. look in the mirror cartier who need a dentist and sergery? I THINK ITS YOU. you ugly little twit. go BS someone else because i am not falling for yuor threats LOL ........oh boowoo cartier call me ugly so what ? i know i am not so bite me jerk.

carter you want me to zip the chat and upload it in here i can do that too untouched and not been added too so they cann read for themselfs that you did infact write what you wrote .. OH you better start sucken LK d!ck too becuse you werent nice about him in the chat. you dont want LK mad at you do you LMAO go f^ck your self Cartier its the only peace of tail your ever going to get !

king i dont know you nore do i care to ... believe what you wish and as for my "talk" I have had many men in here and other places trying to stalker me so I learned to fight back you dont like it dont read it . .. LK and cartier knows i am right so I dont need to prove myself to you or anyone here .. News flash I LEFT FOR A REASON AND I BLOCKED THEM BOTH TOO . If i were a "wh0re "as they claim I am Why would i block them for wanting cybersex? think about it !!!!!! and further more Catier you really need to do your home work . firstly we own our house and secondly i have 2 children and third hubby and i have been together for 16 years Isn't that about how old you sre ? and as for what i look like .... well just how many times mush i post my pic in here ... you want me too i will I am not ashamed of what i look like and it is posted on my webspace you should know that cartier you have my msn email saved don't you? send it out to all your friend in here. OH THATS RIGHT I FORGOT YOU ONLY HAVE LK as a friend. well LK even knows what i look like and others in here also know. If i looked so bad why do you want to see me naked and (BEG ME at that) and why want cybersex with me cartier? ..... You really are as dumb as you look. btw tell minn to email you a pic he's the only other person i sent my pic too on here Dosen't take a rocket siencenest to figure out who pmed you to know its minn.

suports me and our daughter? YES i am a housewife .. it just bugs you and cartier that i dont spend my time cybersexing with you doesnt it? I DONT NEED TO WORK but can if i want .. whats your problem with that anyway? look who joined the army to make a living taking photos of the war. the only thing you ever shot were pictures of men dying for there country. thats sad i hope your a pround photagragher.

DSS you'll have excuse LK ingornece about computers and how they work .. hes just upgraded from windows ME and his knowlage about windows live messenger is all new to him too its an upgrade from "window messenger 4.7". BIG different.. but he wouldnt know that. hell he has Vista now. when his pc comes down crashing and it will using Vista he will learn alot more about computers. but dont you know LK knows EVERYTHING... btw LK in the settings on your menu on WLM you will see in tools / opions.. you can save a history of your chats. its stored in your recieved file etc... so once you open the file ( the one from "thill" ) here let me give you an eg: Upload
LKs history.rtf (1.8 k)

now considering he has me BLOCK so he says check the date it says it all he doesnt have me block but i have him block again NOW.

oh i am wrong he did block me once but added me back because he MISSED ME ... i got that email saved you wont me to share it with people here? LK DONT UNDERESIMATE ME keep talking and posting trash about me I WILL POST MORE THAN JUST THAT EMAIL. I got your IP and email address and piture too plus many ...the admins know that i havent been using another nick they can tell by the IPs used to post... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND KNOW NOTHING .. You want poeple to believe that you are so smart? then start testing recievers! and trying to make out that you know about computers is a joke in its self.

umm try again i have been here 3 or so years i jioned when ppl where bashing Lk about his "apoligy" post its been deleted since then but i have been here a long time .... this is a newer nick but i was DOREEN and DJ but now i am doreenakadj and just so everyone knows I really did like LK at one time and joined to stickup for him .... i know weired eh

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1295

If these boxes were only made just for Free to Air,then what would happen to people that own
their receivers and have a paid subscription plus FTA Satellites. Next some people will be saying that they will be going after GUN dealers,because they can sell you the GUN but not the bullets. BS
GOD Bless America, the land of the free.

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
It is crazy no doubt but not much different from the states who sued big tobacco a few years back and won ! Whoever has the most money wins..

The small guys like us at the bottom of the hill and shiiit rolls down hill. It sucks no doubt.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 158
Dr DSS, just curious, how long do you carry a grudge? This isn't healthy. My first wife died from carrying grudges. She carried a grudge about me and died a young woman. The Dr.'s said if she could have gotten over the thing that was bothering her she would be alive today. Something to think about. You really need to drop it.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 111
Jealousy is a bitch......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4454
Hero worship is for the IGNORANT.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Thats why you worship lk? Or are you just jealous of LK and want to de-throne him ?

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 115
he's dangerously closing in...........

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1301237#POST1301237

Gold Member

Post Number: 4460
john smith worships LK
Hero worship is Ignorance
Hence "Ignorance is Bliss" to people like john smith, because they do not want to think for themselves.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Comming from Nonothinnalin, thats halarious !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
UploadUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us