New 220 JVVH Ukronic Fortec Bin works for genuine Pansats also

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 123
just tested...all PPV and autoroll working fine...tip of the Hat to Ukronic...this seems to be a generic fix for FLU and Pansat originals?

JVVH_220 bin for 2500/fortec to 2700 conversion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JVVH_220 bin for 2500/fortec to 2700 conversion

Here is the modded and compressed 2700 bin for fortec/2500 to 2700 conversion.

This bin is modded and compressed by ukronic and fixes b*v A/R issues.
Still working on diseqc mod.
Thanks ukronic working good!
Important issues About Attachments from
3- Use at your own risk.
Attached Files JVVH_UKR_220.zip (447.6 KB, 7 views)
http://www.abadss.com/forum/162-pansat-2500a-downloads/28515-jvvh_220-bin-2500-f ortec-2700-conversion.html

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4485
I upgraded using the jvvh_Ukr_220.bin posted at

[link removed]

and have had an excellent and pleasant experience using it. I am sure it is the same BIN as use have posted above.

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 125
Nyda...yes...both are the same bins...thanks for your stamp of approval...ps...I test before I post...regards

Username: Shahjee87

Post Number: 1
HI THIS IS VERY FIRST TIME I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET
FILE FOR VIEWSAT EXTMEME 2000 SOME BODY HELP ME
BIG TIME THANKS

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 126
but lets not seek approval or try and soak up the hard work of these coders who remain obscure, just knowing that they advanced the marker one more notch against the mega Sat companies that throw radiation through us without asking, yes, lets raise the coders to a vaunted status, almost like the dudes that threw the tea into the harbour in Boston, yes, these are the heroes and we are just followers and yet we can show our allegiance by learning the codes and carry on the battle, because if all DN and Bev have is morphing, then we can all be warriors also
( this rant can be played in time to the "Stars and Stipes)
tongue in cheek but some truths above

Gold Member

Post Number: 4495
shahjee: I have started a separate thread as you are highjacking this. Go to

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/400495.html

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 127
shahjee
your first post...do not break into the wrong posts...find your own ...just look !!!!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1326
So, is this working on the unconverted FLU?

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 131
this works on my genuine pansat conversion, and it was made for the FLU conversion so I have to believe it works on all, maybe even clones?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1327
Nope, JVVH bins work on both the converted FLUs as well as the converted genuine Pansat 2500 units

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 31
need to be a paid member at abadss to get a file?? I just wasted 10 minutes surfing abadss for nothing..anyone else has a better link?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
hey Nalin, ftatalk file seems to have a problem by the way..when you download the file, the contents are somehow empty..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
sorry about that Nalin..it works, thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4508
Chancysand has come out with a very good solution, for Pansat 2500A and clones anf FLUs converted to 2700.
Go to the new thread I have started about this BIN to read about it and download the files.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/400516.html

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13376
ALL of these CONVERTED bins ALWAYS work on a genuine or ANY pansat 2500 clone, including the FLU...there are 4 different 220 bins out now working on either genuine 2500's or their clones and the FLU (which is also a 2500 clone)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4519
Go to the new thread I have started about this BIN to read about it and download the files.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/400516.html
It is a complete package and has everything for the Pansat 2500A owners, Flu Owners, Clone Pansat 2500 owners, and those who have already converted to jvvh.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1331
If we know that Chancy will now release these bins in the future, then I'm gonna convert my poor converted FLU back to P2500 CLONE and then use Chancy's bins. Gonna play safe this time!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13384
ALL converted bins have worked that same way!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4525
AV: The instructions clearly say that the new bIN can be used to overwrite existing jvvh conversions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1335
I know, but sometimes this thing screws up and you actually end up frying your unit. Plus, those FLUs are old GRANDPAs, we have to take care of them and treat them nicely. LMAO ... I always think before I do something ..... lol ... that's why never fried any receiver ... i have all the JTAG cables though just in case ..

Silver Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 132
my mistake...abadss is a pay site for files...sorry..use nyda link for Ukronic or paste and copy and SAVE Lk's massive links list on new thread a couple days ago

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13388
U people are misreading this chancy bin info, some clown wrote.....U must convert the receiver first!...then use his 220 bin...his file has NO needed boot file included...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4539
Conversion files.
The following sites are easy to get to for files, and are reasonably well classified for quick access.
I have added totalfta because of the new Chancy release there.

[link removed]
[link removed]
http://www.totalfta.com

Bronze Member
Username: Sting77

Post Number: 28
hi Nalin
I converted my flu to 2700 its work fine but missing some desi channels and i am using 219 can you plz tell me the reason

Gold Member

Post Number: 4542
If you are using the original Nimiq 91 settings for Echo 3, you will get this problems.
go into TP Edit and remove all TPs except the first one. then do a Blind Scan.
Alternatively load the jvvh_UKR_220 and do the same to Nimiq 91.

If, on the other hand, you are going to scan Nimiq 91, then do the same thing at another one of the preset (110 or 119), or create a new one exactly the same as Nimiq 91 (minus most of the TPs)and do a Blind Scan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us