Need help with setting up new dish

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 578
just got new dish. my old dish is pointed at 91 all is working good with the new dish im trying to get 119 dish net.got the new dish pointed with sat finder got single of 83 put it on the splitter i got in my box with my cw600p it is a cw it holds up to 4 LMB put bev in LMB1 and dish net in LMB2 . my dish net wont work but my bev will work . do i have to change my settings for the new sat. help please!

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 579
lets try this. put two sats on roof one at bev the other at dish .bev works but dish does not work i have both at good quailty 83 on both but only bev will work i have a switch on the switch it has space for four lmb i put bev in to lmb1 dish in to lmb2 dish. did not work but bev did till today got no picture on bev try to turn off box from back picture came back for two minutes then scrammble channel went to the roof put the mane cable to the lmb on bev all is working good with no trouble how can i huck up my other dish on dish with bev on my cw600p and do i need to change the setting for my other dish help please

Username: Adelnokia

Post Number: 1
hi

Username: Adelnokia

Post Number: 2
i have spliter 900mhs is that enoght for 2 receivers on one cable
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us