Bronze Member
Username: Vick0901

Post Number: 20
The new bin (jvvh 218) works on my converted 2700, but I don't see 61.5 in the installation menu. I see 110, which I don't have, 119 I have and 91 again, which I don't have. I have 61.5, but where is it? I don't think the flashed the bin incorrectly or did something. Help someone.

Bronze Member
Username: Kb1

Post Number: 14
I have the same issue can someone help

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 72
there is no 61.5." Ignore. the three numbers that appear (Echo 119, Echo 110 and Nimiq 91W). Go intoeach one of these three andconnect to the 1,2 or 3 connections you have in your real physical DisEqC switch. You will see goo signal strength and that is your connection established. Then do a blind scan for each. You can then go in and rename these names to the real names

Username: Ramapath

Post Number: 1
i have a pansat 2500 receiver and i enter the key cdes but it is saying scramble or bad channel what can be my problem thanks.

Post Number: 2
I HAVE A PANSAT 2500 AND I THINK IT NEED AND UPDATING PROGRAM THEIR A WEB SITE THAT I CAN GET A PROGRAM FOR THE PANSAT 2500 THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1243
visnoo persaud,

Do you need the new working file for Pansat 2500 receivers? There's no new file, you have to convert your unit to Pansat 2700 and then use Pansat 2700 MODDED bins.

Post Number: 3
HOW CAN I CONVERT MY PANSAT 2500 TO 2700

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1246
Checkout my thread : https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398851.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us