LK or Nalyn Why?

Bronze Member
Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 15
I do have pansat clone and viewsat xtreme when i try to download the latest file of viewsat all is connected and all is fine but i do not transfer any data to viewsat when i switch it on from the back while doing the same i mean with the serial cable for pansat it works why? Is like viewsat is not receiving the download and follow with the old file. By the way still need to know why using the direct tv satellite 119w to echostar 7 119w do not get any signal or quality knowing is the same LNB and reading sat elevation and azimuth whether i put direct tv or dish for 119w is the same numbers any ideas?
Thanks a lot and i hope that you both help us out because we all here on the forum know that you both are the greatest. Thank you both for help.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 455
make sure that when u use if for the viewsat u first put the cable in then u click PC to RECEIVER on the loader THEN u turn ur receiver on...thats probably the problem

Bronze Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 60
"By the way still need to know why using the direct tv satellite 119w to echostar 7 119w do not get any signal or quality knowing is the same LNB and reading sat elevation and azimuth whether i put direct tv or dish for 119w is the same numbers any ideas?"

Check frequencies, satellite switch configuration, the LNBF, cables, dish position (could be slighly off), and have patience...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
satgrl this is exactly what i did but still nothing at all.
Nishkado may you please tell me what are the default information related to 119w west like TP frequencies etc.. so i set echostar 7 correctly and then i see what i can do? thanks

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 63
TP 1 = 12.224 R
TP 2 = 12.339 L
TP 3 = 12.253 R
TP 4 = 12.268 L
TP 5 = 12.282 R
TP 6 = 12.297 L
TP 7 = 12.311 R
TP 8 = 12.326 L
Tp 9 = 12.341 R
TP 10 = 12.355 L
Tp 11 = 12.370 R
Tp 12 = 12.384 L

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 64
Tp 13 = 12.399 R
Tp 14 = 12.414 L
Tp 15 = 12.428 R
Tp 16 = 12.443 L
Tp 17 = 12.457 R
Tp 18 = 12.472 L
Tp 19 = 12.486 R
Tp 20 = 12.501 L
Tp 21 = 12.516 R

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 65
You might try to uninstall the port that youre using in the computer (my computer, device manager), get a fresh copy of the loader, make sure the cable is not broken (internally), download the fix again, and have more patience.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Thank you for the TP Nishkado, i change all my ports still nothing happened the cable is not broken because works for pansat i turn my viewsat off and when i turn it on it goes to the clock or if was with a channel goes to the channel is so weird this i do not know why ...

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1766
try what he suggested... delete ur com port u are using in device manager. then scan for hardware changes under ports. I have seen several that u have to do this to

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Ok guys i did all your suggestion and still the viewsat do not download the files what i discover was the following if the receiver is on, the clock when i turn it, off and on, goes back to the clock and when is on, i turn it, off and on, it goes to the channel which for me sound weird pansat if i turn it off from the back always goes to the channel i hope this help in discovering something thank you.

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 71
If the receiver is on stand-by mode (you just plugg it in and turn it on by itself) it is supposed to allow you to download the file. If it is showing the channel numbers, it is unsafe to load any fix in this state due to conflicts with the running program. It is posible that the receiver (viewsat) might need to be reset. Is the reciever flicking between stand-by and channel number or just getting you to the clock/stand-by normal state?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
How i can reset it ?and no when is on the clock from the back i turn it off and then i turn it on goes back to the clock and if is on the channels from the back i turn it off and then on it goes to channels without passing by the clock. Do you mean i put it on stand by mode and disconect the cable and then connect to download it ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I forget to mention that the clock always start in 00:00 what do you think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Any clue ?

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 73
It is normal to start at 12:00, since the clock is not set. Always load on Stand-By mode with your computer. Plug it in, let it start and go to the clock mode by itself. Do not force the receiver. If the receiver is not loading in this state, then there is something is bad inside the receiver.
Upload

Bronze Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 74
Have you tried to set the viewsat with another computer? I had a similar problem with the ports in my computer which prevented some programs not to communicate using certain ports. I first thought it was the firewall, but it turns out that there was a spyware which prevented me fom using the serial port using the loader. Remember that loader are programs and in your case, the pansat is working but there something really bad with the viewsat loader or the receiver software. In c00lsat's, you can manually reset the receiver by pressing and holding the power a channel up bottons while the receiver is turning on (from stand-by mode). You will be able to see a menu at the tv and you can use your remote to choose to reset.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us