Username: Inon

Post Number: 2
Hi
thx for all the helpful posts. i converted my FLU to 2700. But for some reason cant get 61.5 i tried blind scan on echo 3 and blind scan on nimic 1.3 but no tp's that will carry these international channels DISAPPEARED. is there anything else i can do? what are the tp numbers for the international channels

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 71
there is no 61.5." Ignore. the three numbers that appear (Echo 119, Echo 110 and Nimiq 91W). Go intoeach one of these three andconnect to the 1,2 or 3 connections you have in your real physical DisEqC switch. You will see goo signal strength and that is your connection established. Then do a blind scan for each. You can then go in and rename these names to the real names

Username: Inon

Post Number: 3
thanks john. everything was connected fine. did a blind scan as you explained but very few tps are coming up (only 8 for H and 10 for V) at the beginning of scan. now the three different sat scans (110,119,91w) are bringing almost the same tps resulting in duplicate channels less channels and no international at all. you think the DisEqC switch (mine in on the roof) went dead?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us