Pantec to 2700

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 35
Hi AV, LK and others,

I want to convert a pantec V1 to 2700 and found following info at other site. I need your suggestion if these are the right steps for conversion.
C/P from other site:

i found this in another section, please enjoy.
This is how to load your 2500,FLU or clone with 29xT (ex 294T) to a 2700 clone via the SERIAL PoRT
********* NOTE NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOT for JTAG NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOTE ********
You will Need a Pansat remote.

READ your Channel list with Channel MAster and leave open in background.

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write to 100 on display, then rider --- and stop in the last - Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see dancing B-75 Flash on display. then it will stop on 5, then will reboot itself.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_208_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see dancing B-75 Flash on display of reciever, it will stop on 5 for a while, then it will reboot itself.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back if you wish, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master. OR set your sats and scan
10. reconnect to Tv, select menu - parental options-second pin-0000-autoroll-OK- turn key code ON - turn dishnet and bev autoroll ON.Exit, select encrypted channel and it let it roll
11. wait for next round.

My questions:
Do I use 1.4 BL loader,
where can I find j27_205_1.bin,
Do I have to unzip it before loading.
Again do i unzip jvvh_208_1.bin file.
Do I need j27_205_1.bin or b75 as I have been reading in some posts. Thanks in advance.
Sorry I posted the same info before satellite section restarted and i couldn't find your response.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13159
Follow the instuctions U just posted...go here and read more, and grab the files here..

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-pansat-png-border-0-b-font-color- 0000ee-pansat-font-discussion-b/pansat-jvvh2500-to-2700-jvvh218-feedback-164558. html

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13160
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2500-files-font-b/2500-to-27 00-jvvh-208-via-serial-port-149332.html

magnus33
Intermediate Tester Join Date: May 2006

2500 to 2700 jvvh 208 via SERIAL PORT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats right via serial port, instructions included.

Use at own risk as mentioned before.

If something goes wrong with either method then you could own a paper weight but the otherside of this is its darn close to one now.

Up side is from what iam hearing they actually work better on thses bins then when they had the 2500 ones.

Attached Files
TOOLS.rar (964.0 KB, 0 views)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us