Doubt about a bin!

Bronze Member
Username: Batjc

Post Number: 23
i wanna know if this bin is working for pansats

2500-revised JWH 215ptd-1.zip

because this bin was released before the hit...

and i wanna know if this one is working ok...or we have to wait for the new one?!

thx

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 279
I tried it today, not rolling keys, waiting on new jvvh fix......

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1205
bin 217 for genuine pansat 2700 was released today and it is rolling keys. tested! you will just have to wwait for the 217 jwh bin for the converted 2700 receivers...should be out by tomorrow if not then day after tomorrow the latest

Username: Goitsme48

Post Number: 7
I have Pansat 2700A and get the following when I click on system information
C Safe
API:2.88 Tivo
Boot ver: 6.2
24.Nov.2006
Can I upgrade to the new bin?
Will I loose all the channels I downloaded if I upgrade?
I need to get autoroll working since DN is changing keys 2/3 times a day...

Thank You !!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12772
Raj...U have a CLONE/ fake/imitation Pansat 2700 bin in your receiver...probably causes its a clone fake 2700 receiver!...so ONLY ALWAYS use bins that have "v1 with tivo" at the end of file name...

U need to upgrade the receiver with...

CLONE boot 75 upgrade package
Latest clone 2700 bin 217 V1 tivo or 215 v1 w tivo
Must use clone loader 27.02

These are all here...2 sites...take your pick!
http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

BTW...the new released 217 v1 tivo bin has glitch in the autoroll, which is NOT working, so expect a new autorll fix very soon from dinero..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3986
The 217 and the 217 Tivo are working fine for those who follow the instructions - do "Set default keys" for autoroll to work.
For GC keys manually insert the latest and do not expect to see them.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 211
i don't know what is happening but i have a pansat 2700 and bin 201 still working good and i haven't changed any keys in over a month

Gold Member

Post Number: 3999
David Hunter : Since the last big ECM which ended last year, the big ones have been making the programmers run in circles. I am not surprised that you Pansat 2700 is running fine without the B75 converstion. Same with Pansat 2500 - running fine on a 3 month old BIN 293T.

Username: Goitsme48

Post Number: 8
LK,

Thanks much for the reply... I will follow your directions... Do I need to do factory reset before proceeding? Sorry, naive questions but completely new to this... my friend gave me this receiver...

When you say, use clone loaded 27.02, is that a software or exists in the pansat 2700a receiver? or is it a file like 217 bin that I need to get it from somewhere?

Thanks again,
-Raj

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1207
Raj 27.02 is a loader(a software) to load the bin file onto the receiver just upgrade your receiver with b75 first followed by 217v1 after that using 27.02loader. You don't need to factory reset befor downloading.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1202
David Hunter
Silver Member

Post Number: 211

you mean it autoroll without using manually the key and that had been a mounth?

do u still have it autoroll?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12790
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3986
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:20 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 217 and the 217 Tivo are working fine for those who follow the instructions - do "Set default keys" for autoroll to work

nalin...AGAIN U are WRONG!...that clone 2700 217v1 Tivo had many AR flaws...dinero has released a new VERSION 3, which I have posted here...

Username: Eric_r

Post Number: 3
My VS PVR7000 won't accept new bin file. I am using the VS7000 loader w/RS 232 null cable. I get a message BADZRPOS:GOT Frame #255.

I tried to load the factory flash- I got the same message. The box boots and receive channels. I just can't update.

Suggestions please

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12794
did u unzip the files?.... www.win-rar.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
Yes it is auto rolling i just sat here right now and watched it roll. Nalin i do have the B75 bin 201 that was maybe the first bin out with the B75 boot .The reason i still have it is i have a laptop with Vista windows and my usb adapter will not work so i have to use an old computer that i have and it is not easy . The big thing is i think i have auto roll turned off . Fellas i am not kidding you

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
I just went into Menu and checked and i do have auto turned off and it is rolling maybe not tommorow but for the last month it has i don't know what ???? but if it isn't broke don't fix it

Gold Member

Post Number: 4006
David Hunter : What is working is working. Why worry right now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Nalin all i am saying that don't seem possible but it is

Gold Member

Post Number: 4008
It is possible because similar thing is happening to the 2500A and clones. They will be doing minor irritants like key morphing but the programmers know about it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12799
TY David...I understood your point!

Username: Longbowman999

Post Number: 10
hey umm im trying to load that key fixing file to my receiver.. but i have no idea what to do
i have the right cable i think... and i have the file too.. i just dont know what do to after

so if someone could help me out.. would appeaciate it

thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1132
what kind of reciever is it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
viewsat xtreme

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
and i have think file... DBPSW-070911X.PGM

and thanks dantetn

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
this**

Gold Member

Post Number: 1134
u will have to download "loader 2" from totalfta.c0m or ftaprosupport.c0m first.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1135
go to ftaprosupport... I know they have a user guide with the download of loader 2,
open the zmodem file that comes with it with the loader 2.
click on zmodem file, it will say open with? browse to where u downloaded the loader and choose loader 2 to open the file. or u can copy and paste the file to c:/windows/system
then follow the user guide.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ok ive got it... finally

Gold Member

Post Number: 1137
u got it going or u got the loader?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
loader.. sorry about that i thought i posed the msg but something went wrong.. yah now i got the loader..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1138
u get the user guide? It has step by step instructions. Pictures too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ok this is what i dont get.. do i have to copy the loader2 file and the zmodem32.dll file to c:/windows/system.. then plug out my reciever.. then connect that cable between the pc and the reciever.. then run the loader2... load the file... and click pc-> stb...

everytime i run loder2.. i get an error msg that says "com port open failed".. and i dont get what serial port to use either

Gold Member

Post Number: 1203
rahul im fed up with your posts that made my mail box full. it's simple dont ask question like this . the best thing is go to total-fta and there is post explaining with details everything you need. it's good for you to understand the concept and how it worls . it will save u time and will save others lot of question .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1139
no, just the zmodem file. it wont work till u do this.
Should be com1.
the only serial port ur pc has.
Yes, but click pc-stb, THEN turn on box from back. Read the instructions. If u follow them EXACTLY... it will work. My mother did hers using them.

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 38
Hey Cartier1 can you tell me if the latest bin for vsx is clone friendly and has anyone tested it on a clone reciever.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1204
bruskie im only use geniun but i will look to see what is good for clone .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
thanks cartier1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Thanks cartier1

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12836
There are NO Viewsat clone safe bins!

If U have a viesat clone, and thought u were buying a Genuine Viewsat, then ...

Viewtech, Inc. is offering a $5000 reward to any individual or company that provides information leading to the conviction of any individual or company involved in the importation and/or distribution of illegal, counterfeit, Viewsat clones.

Viewtech, Inc. takes counterfeiting very seriously and will aggressively protect its business. Viewtech, Inc. has hired private investigators and a legal team to track down those illegally importing and distributing counterfeit products. We are currently pursuing several leads . Individuals and companies involved will be exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.

WARNING TO ALL VIEWSAT BUYERS- Viewtech, Inc. is aware that counterfeit Viewsat clones are being manufactured in China and are being imported by companies in the US and Canada. We strongly recommend that you buy from authorized dealers only. Authorized dealers will carry the authorized dealer logo pictured below. That logo must link to a page similar to [link removed] . Note: Number will be different for each dealer . This page will confirm if the dealer is legitimate. Authorized dealers receive this logo only after they have executed a dealer agreement stating, in part, that they are not and will not in anyway be involved in the illegal distribution of counterfeit Viewsat clones.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is a counterfeit Viewsat clone?

A: A counterfeit Viewsat clone is a cheap copy of the original. A genuine Viewsat is of high quality and manufactured in Korea. The illegal copies are currently being made in China. Manufactures in China are able to make a cheap copy that is designed to fool the unsuspecting consumer. Because the counterfeit manufacture cuts several corners to reduce cost, the units are sub-standard and often cease to function within weeks. When the unit fails, you are then stuck with worthless hardware that cannot be legally repaired.

Q: Which models are being cloned?

A: The Viewsat Xtreme, Viewsat Platinum, Viewsat Platinum Lite, and Viewsat Ultra models are currently being cloned. Please be sure you buy from an authorized dealer! If you're not sure, call us.

Q: What are the dangers of buying a counterfeit Viewsat clone?

A: If you knowingly buy a counterfeit clone, you are committing a crime. While they look the same, they are not. They are cheap copies of the original. When you buy a clone, you are being ripped off! You get an inferior product. The product is not covered under warranty. The product will most likely fail to operate a short time after purchase because of poor workmanship and may be incompatible with official Viewsat factory firmware.

Q: If counterfeit clones are identical to the original, how will I know if I have one?

A: We have several ways of detecting counterfeits.

The #1 way to tell the difference between a counterfeit and a authentic Viewsat is that the authentic Viewsats come with green colored batteries are labeled ROCKET or more recently SUPERGARD.
Authentic Viewsats come with a card reader (except Lite). Some counterfeits will have the slot, but no card reader inside. NOTE: Some Clones include a card reader.
Clones sellers generally sell at a lower price than normal.
Authentic Viewsats have 4 rubber feet on the bottom. Some counterfeits do not.
The remotes are small and some will look very different from the authentic and do not say Viewsat on them.
The best way to detect a clone is to call 877-845-6586 or email your contact information to [link removed] and a skilled rep will help you identify whether or not you have a clone.
Q: What if I buy a clone by accident?

If you think you have purchased a counterfeit Viewsat clone, please contact [link removed] to confirm. After you are sure you have an illegal counterfeit, immediately report the seller to any company involved in the transaction, such as your Credit Card company, Paypal, Ebay, and of course the seller. Demand your money back and let the seller know that you are reporting them for fraud. If the seller sent the unit by USPS, you can report them for mail fraud as well to the US Postal Service. By reporting these people, you decrease the chance of another innocent victim being fooled.

Q: How do I know if I am buying from an authorized dealer?

A: Authorized dealers are issued an Official Authorized Dealer logo and number like the one below. They should have their logo posted prominently on their website. Dealers that do not have a website should be able to provide you with their Authorized dealer number. For example, if the dealer's number is 123456, you can then verify the number by going to [link removed] .

If you have any more questions regarding counterfeit Viewsats or you would like to report a counterfeit Viewsat seller, please contact [link removed].

We appreciate any and all assistance in bringing these criminals to justice. Our goal is not only to protect our products from being devalued, but to protect you, the consumer from getting fooled into buying a poorly made illegal product.

Sincerely,

Viewtech, Inc. Staff

[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 4025
"There are NO Viewsat clone safe bins! "
In general, this is a very true statement since about April, 2007. However, the fact that the 293T BIN (circa April, 2007) for Pansat 2500 clones and the 201 BIN (Circa April,2007) for Pansat 2700s are both suddenly working fine for the past 6-7 days as reported, anybody REALLY interested in testing should read up about it in DSSTESTER appropriate thread. There they have had posts up to April,2007 about reviving and making Viewsat clones work, and the BINs of that vintage may work.

This suggestion is for testers only and only if you are desparate

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12850
STFU azzhole...U are a freak of nature...and dumber than rocks!...MY STATEMENT IS VERY ACCURATE..NO NEED FOR YOUR PEA BRAIN REMARKS!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1211
guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss use the bin 070411 bin for for viewsat userrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it rolls like a charme .better than the latest one

Gold Member

Post Number: 4029
LK's ignorance exposed

Viewsat's April 2007 BINs work faster. And in April 2007 there were safeguards and schemes available for Viewsat clones to use Viewsat BINs.

QED
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us