Ipod Gurus

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 372
I already posted this in the MP3 section but haven't got anything yet.

I recently purchased a used Ipod from some guy off Craigslist for my niece and she can't get the thing to download any songs. She had one in the past but got damaged, so she has some clue how to download songs. Myself, I have no idea how this Ipod thing works cause I'm more of a Creative Zen guy.

Anyhow, I'd like to get some input on this. The Ipod powers up, then says www .apple/support.com, is there some kind of support I have to download? The Ipod I believe is a 80 gb and didn't come with any software. Is it still good? Am I wasting my time trying to get it to work? Any Ideas and suggestions would be nice, thanx.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 252
i dont have a ipod, but my friend said that you hook up the ipod to the computer and there a type os software that refreshes everything on ur ipod.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1195
the software is called itunes you can download that from the apple website. After you intall the itunes, add songs to the itunes library from the file menu and then on to your ipod its not that difficult. just download the itunes software first and then you can find alot of help in the help menu....GOOD LUCK

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 101
go to
www.itunes.com
download software... connect your ipod...
now download song on any fold example my songs saved on my documents etc...
then go to file on itune,, add folder to library, add your folder (mysong) to your itunes library..
then drag the song from library to ipod...
just clik on library and drag it down to ur ipod..

more help available on
www.apple.com/support..
if it still doesn't work mail the ipod to me..
just kidding
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us