Need help..

Username: Andika

Post Number: 6
alright i just baught the viewsat ultra.. and i need help how to install bev and dn and where to find the bin file.s. my question is i got one dish but the dn signal is very strong which made me think i can get it when i scan the channels come in but at the bottom it says no video no adio now what does that mean.. ive been trying to read for two days but im hopeless... thanx a lot..

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12319
read here...

www.totalfta.com ..the Dss official Viewsat site

Post Number: 7
ok i went to that website and i download this loader 2not where the hell is this software and cha file and sat file... isnt it simpler if someone just sends me those files... im losing it already... so anyone plzzzz before i through this freakin receiver out the window...

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 482
it doesn't work that way andrea.in this hobby you need to learn patience. in the website there is a file that should include loader and files necessary to make it work.the file you need is PFTAUSW-070914U.zip (1.08 MB, 582 views)
you can find this at ftabins*net you need to register free.direct link to your file

http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=8875

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 561
Andrea you need a HUG!!!! Just com down a bit and do some reading and downloading . load the newest bin file , pick the sats you want and scan. Its so symple even cartier can do it .LOL

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 483
be careful doreen cartier is known for blowing up viewsats.lol just ask satscanner.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
you forgot he also blows up his computers too. satscanner and voutch for that too!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 3205
A little secret here......Doreen definatatly knows sat and pc software.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3206
A little secret here......Doreen definatatly knows sat and pc software.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3207
sorry for the double post, it's a server issue .

Post Number: 8
ok i did load the stupid loader2 thing and guess what... my ultra wont turn on anymore????? i mean its on but thats it there lines in the front but it doesnt do anything else now what can i do???

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
firstly you MUST put in the factory boot bin. did you do that step ?..... Andrea you got the "loader" and you did what to it? .... EG: did you load the bin in the loader and have the cable hooked up to the computer to the reciever ? This is the first of 3 steps you MUST take to "load " the bins after loading in the boot bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
ok what i did was loade the loader2 plug the cord from my pc to the receiver.. then i added the software which was the 14u one then i put it the cha file which is somewhere but took a hell of a long time to find then i added the sat file then clicked the bottom to load it so that worked then i added the hex folder... same thing then it says when the machine says 0000 turn off but it didnt say it it only said end so i unplug it anyway.. and when i came downstairs to plug it in.. it wouldnt work the only thing is in the front it has 4 lines... nothing else... what is there i can do.. can u tell me step by step???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
but i never loaded the factory bin.. when i asked ppl for help they sent me to a website...i needed someone to tell me like a dummy loolll..

Silver Member

Post Number: 565
Your not a dummy! We all started out not knowing anything .. I would say first go to a site of your choice (they are posted here) in many threads .... then get all the info you can get your hands on for your veiwsat Ultra... I hate to say this but you need to read and fallow the instruction. Personaly i would go to totalFTA or dss comunnity for your files and info. Once you have all the files you need to start over.Do a ( factory reset) FIRST, to get rid of the bad sats and or channels you may have gottin' from any channel file .. Make sure you have the most updated bin when loading it to your reciever ( one that has autoroll)
if i read your first post right you have an out dated bin. oh and the "end" that you read was OK next time wait for the "ON" You have to reboot the reciever 2 times after loading a bin. ( from the computer to the TV)I don't own a veiwsat Ultra but do have a veiwsat extreme I am perty sure they all work the same after loading bins. BTW I am not sure what you meant by "cha file"? if you are refurring to channel file, there is no need to load that. You NEED to scan for sats first EG: ECHO 8/10 or BEV...etc... set them up making sure the disque and TP settings are right etc...and see what works. Other peoples channel files may NOT contain all the sats and or channels. Just beware of that. After scanning you sould be up and running. If not... you either got another bad bin or miss a sept or settings are wrong. Oh and also make sure the time and date is set right ( that will tell you in any info files you got on HOW TO...)The guide wont be right if the time and dates are wrong. Good Luck!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i got a question for you.. how do i do a factory reset???

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
this should be explained in the info files . Heres a HINT.... check in the MENU settings. Sorry but you must read b4 you can become a true hobbiest in the FTA field.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i canrr tun on my machine.. how am i suppos togo inmenu???

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 621
andrea!! This is one of the things you need to read before you do anything: http://www.totalfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64103 Good Luck!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
if you have power to it (lines) just reflash the system loading the boot factory file first.then the rest ...

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1081
Doreen
Silver Member

Post Number: 562
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 04:28 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you forgot he also blows up his computers too. satscanner and voutch for that too!

doreen what's up with you now?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us