Help with VS Ultra

Username: Rick54

Post Number: 6
I got a VS ultra about 5 days ago and it came up and worked great for about 3 or 4 days then it got to where after I changed channels 3 4 times it would blank and give "no video no audio" if I power fail from switch on back it comes back up for 3 or 4 channel changes and does the same thing again. I have set to factory, reloaded factory bin, reloaded 9-11 bin several times but the problem remains. I have posted on several other sites and no one seeems to have any idea what the problem is. I noticed on the other sites that I am not the only one having this problem. If you have any idea what it might please post.
Thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12033
U may have a switch going bad...replace it for $4-5...U should always have a spare anyways..

Username: Rick54

Post Number: 7
I'm sorry it's not that simple. I have even set it up as 110 only, taking the switch out of the picture. After a power up it will change channels from 1 to 5 times before it goes back to the no video no audio. I have tried just about everything I can think of. Sometimes it seems like a key problem and sometimes not. I may have to pull out my 2500 to watch TV next week if no one comes up with a solution...

Bronze Member
Username: Vacarosie

Post Number: 23
The good idea is, put factory default bin and send back to the store , and ask for many back...
Now Viewsat put off the GC support for Platinum and Xtrem models, mayby tomorrow it would be with your Viewsat Ultra. Good lock
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us