FTA Receiver Models and their Clones

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10995
FTA Receiver Models and their Clones ...I saw this elsewhere (FTAbins) and thought it was a good idea......LETS keep this alive and updated....TY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Receiver Models and their Clones:

We do not condone clones. Personally, I believe they are more trouble than they are worth, but there are members who have inadvertently purchased them and should not be punished for it.

This is a young living document. If you have any information on other clones or corrections to the list, please post it on this thread and we will periodically update the list.

Pansat 2300:
Fortec Lifetime
Astrovox 2600

Pansat 2500:
Fortec Lifetime Ultra (FLU)
Quantum 3000
Quantum 3500
Panset 2500
Pantec
Lavasat 3200
Megasat yt 6688
Vortex 7700
Eaglestar 2500
Pansat 3000
ACE 2500

Pansat 2700:
Quantum 4700
Pantec Mark 7
Ace 2700
Pansat 2700-N2
Vortex 2700

Pansat 3500:
Vortex 3500

Coo*lsat 4000:
Digiwave Diamond
Digisat 4000
Cooltec
coo coo
megasat 4000
utrasat us4000

Digiwave 7000:
Stealth st2000a
Multistar Maximum 2500
Kusat 2600
Lavasat 2600
Digiwave 6800
technosat 1010 plus
Multistar MS100

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 78
what about viewsats?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11006
YES THERE ARE CLONES OF THE VIEWSATS, ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE ULTRA...that why its important to buy from a reputable sponsor/dealer who sponsors many Dss sites like... www.globalwholesalers.biz..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2705
I heard Cw 600 's were cloned also,but can't find any info/pics on the clones.And does CW have their own home site ?

Username: Randyz

Post Number: 2
C/P of a C/P from SatScams

"Please note that some distributors, mainly in Canada, have introduced clones of the CW-600S Premium Receivers.

Be advised that these receivers do NOT carry any warranty and future software will cut power on these receivers permanently without the possibility to fix or repair.

If your receiver serial number starts with CWP0611XXXX where XXXX is a four digit number, your receiver is not an authentic CaptiveWorks product and does not carry warranty. Return it immediately to your supplier and demand full refund.

We strongly advice customers to buy from our authorized distributors or retailers as they only carry authentic CaptiveWorks products.

In the event of purchasing from other retailers, please verify the serial number of the purchased receiver prior to making a payment.

CaptiveWorks Inc."

Post Number: 3
Here is there home sites:

http://www.captiveworks.com/

http://www.captiveworks.org/

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2706
Sorry, I should have made myself more clear.I meant home support site like ..future is to pansat, and total is to VS and [....] is to Captive works.The home site for cw disallowes any 3rd party discussion or bin posting there.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11032
SS...actually Blacklist's site [link removed]

U will be surprised at how good this site is!...and their server is in Malaysia...U will recognize the mods and admins there ...all satscams members..

Post Number: 5
Have to agree with you there LK DVSFTA is a great site, also FTABINS.net and Satjunkies.com have alot of info on the CW.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11085
bump

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11103
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help