Searching for signal

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 66
...i have a pansat 2500a as well as a viewsat ultra.both are hooked to the same lnb and dish of course....occasionally,it seems to depand on the weather,the viewsat will say..searching for signal on a few channels while the old pansat will just keep chuggin along...how come??

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3301
You will have to wait for yet one more autoroll fix. In the meantime, keep autoroll of and instal keys manually - this applies to Pansat 2500A

For Viewsat ultra there is a new BIN out today
http://www.totalfta.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
thanx for the response...so yer sayin that its the bin and not the weather......

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3306
First the autoroll worked flawlessly using 294t. Then yesterday there was some kind of dual flip or double change and it has caused headache since.
On the Viewsat Ultra there was problem with autoload and it has been fixed with the latest BIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
well when i got home lastnite,i put the new bin on the viewsat and changed the keys on the pansat....the pansat works great as always and the viewsat works well too,except for a few channels where i am getting the searching for signal message...why am i getting that message on the viewsat and the pansat is doin fine...i thought that viewsats were terrific and pansats were junk....don't look that way from here....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us