Pansat 2700 problem

Bronze Member
Username: Angelo921

Post Number: 53
All of a sudden today my Pansat 2700 is displaying video that is shaking horizontally and I can barely make out the text on the screen. Ive tried disconnecting everything ans reconnecting and as well as unplugging it from the wall for 15 minutes but none of this worked. I have b75 loaded on there. Any ideas on what is causing this?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2689
Check the tiny rear channel 3 /4 output switch between the lnb and tv ant coax outputs .Make sure it's on ch 3.You might have unintensionally changed it hooking up the connections.Also check your tv settings and menu settings in the receiver menu to be correct for ntsc ,and check if the problem persists using rca outputs.

Bronze Member
Username: Angelo921

Post Number: 54
The problem turned out that the receiver somehow was not on NTSC anymore. Somehow without going blind, I maneuvered to the menu and changed it.

thanks
Enas

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2692
LOL , yeah when the text zigs,you have to zag.Or is it zig to zig and zag to zag?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10980
Good catch satscanner!

Bronze Member
Username: Amt

Post Number: 33
i have my 2700a upgraded to b75 loaded latest bin 205 it worked for while and few channles only now its showing no signal on screen and when i try to blind scan it shows 0 transponder found there is no signal at all can any one hlep help me please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us