Viewsat extreme no audio no video message

Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 7
i have a V.S. extreme
have the new bin
had everything running fine unt 5:30 pm tonite...
got locked up ... I turned off the rcvr...input the new keys and turned of the autoroll...

i received the 'no audio, no video' message from the rcvr...messed with it for an hour or so, and kept getting the same results. i put my pansat 2500 on it and it works...

any suggestions? do I need to put on a fresh bin? and then load the latest bin to start over? I have the viewsat on my hookup where the pansat 2500 was, and amy trying to get it to work there...so it isn't the connection...it's something with the rcvr...thanks in advance...i'll let u know what i come up with...

tirijo

Username: Hi09

Post Number: 2
i am having the same prob with view sat extreme this one is weird - hey what is auto roll any ways

Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 8
turn the autoroll off then put the new keys manually. The autoroll does not work anymore. Wait for a new one

Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 8
yep, have turned off the auto roll, and in put the keys...have even reloaded the 070801 bin...and turned off the auto roll...i get channel 101 and 200 etc...but when i switch to a 140 or a 300 i get no audio no video...

kaka ... what other sites have u been on ... i've see ur name around other sites...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us