Pansat 2700A

Username: Teddyv

Post Number: 10
Hello,

I am new in this world.Please any one help me. I have pansat 2700A and dish500. I need to set my satellite dish on west site. So, I can see Asian channel like Zee,Sony.

which angle I have to set my disk.

Thanks

Ted

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 80
you need to set it to 61.5 west. i got all those channels too..if u need any more help let me know ok?
Banti

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hello Banti,

thanks for help.

please I need to know before 61.5 East work good. but I move and I can not set my dish on East site so you says your dish position is 61.5W if right tell me how to set.

thanks
Tejash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
yes dish should position 61.5 west, u need a satellite finder that you can hook up becasue its easier. i dont understand what u mean by tell me how to set it?. u wnt to set it in ur receiver? or u want to set the angle outside? alright write back,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i need to know how to set angle outside

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
hold i am gonna show u im lookin for a site to help u

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
ok i found this site and it says what ur elevation should be on 38.7 elevation. if u have a compus u can point it to see which way is west. visit this website it helped me and it might help u, http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Installation/Satellite-Heading-Calculator.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Also I need to know we can see the DIRECTV channels too? or not on pansat2700A I have 2 dish. and also I need new key.Please If u hv pls give me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
ok the direct tv channels will come in there as well. U can get all indian channels and everything with 61.5 so once u get that just connect ur receiver and do a scan after that u will input the codes that u can get from this website http://surgnetinc.com/pansat.htm that is the website that has the latest updated keys. and if u cant find it on that here is the working keys

Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (04 Aug '07 11:45 AM EST)

Key 0: C5 FE 24 F9 3C 5B 17 DD 50 D0 E9 A7 0E 5E A9 A6

Key 1 FF 48 6A 4F 3C E0 CF 61 7D 0A 38 7E 52 9D C5 F2 (Active)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
u can also go to tvkeyz* com alright any more help let me know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Hello,

Please tell me how to find 61.5W, I got from Wal-Mart 'Lensatic Compass' that works or not. also that one has 2line, bottom numbers are 0-60 and upper # are 0-360.
Satellite West Longitude(0° to +360°) => 61.5
Latitude (+90° to -90°) => 42.9
Longitude (0° to +360°)=> 78.9
° Elevation => 37.5
°Azimuth (Geographic) => 155.3
° LNBF polarization tilt (skew) => -17.8
Please help me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
well turn ur pansat on plug it in to ur tv. ok now what u do is hook it into ur satellite outside, if u have the reciever that the dish network gives it easeir to see which satellite u got in there. but if u dont then do as i say ok hook ur receiver to the tv then hook it to the satellite that u got outside, after u do that go to menu instilation and antenna setup go to echostar 3 and click on that u can leave that screen up so u can see the signal . now get ur comapss and take it to ur satellite receiver where u want to look for the signal. check which way it says west, then point ur dish taht way, when the quality for echostar 3 goes up than that means u got the signal. this is kind of alot of step but u should try it works very well. after u do that go to blind scan and scan ur receiver on echostar 61.5 and then u will get all the channels. this is the way i do it but i have the dish receiver from the one the dish network people gave me the balck one and i always use that so i can receive the signal. but u can try mabybe it will work. tell me what u dis so far. i know u purchased compas, what else have u done have u got ur satelite dish hooked to ur receiver yet? ok let me know if u need any further assistance. tell me how far u got. ok
Banti
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us