LK, Satscanner, Hawaiian or anyone with experience please read

Username: Firewire

Post Number: 1
i have a viewsat ultra with the 070421 (april) file in it. ive never done an update because its been working sofar.

for the past several days ive been reading and following your suggestions shutting off autoroll and manually inputting the keys. it worked for awhile but having to input them several times a day its becoming tedious. in the meantime i have a usb device with the 070801 file downloaded to it. can you please tell me if thats a good working file and is safe to overwrite the previous file (april) since it was some time ago.

ive read a while back where its best to install the factory file first then update the new file but i dont have the factory file nor do i know what the name of it is for the ultra.

others say just update the file using the USB and you will be fine. can you please clarify for me? once i update the file do i then need to turn on autoroll? or will the file do all that for me?

thanks this is my first post after doing lots of reading for a few months.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3124
Download latest file to your computer.
Unzip it and put the .bin file into the USB drive.
Take the USB drive to your Viewsat Ultra and following the factory instruction upload the latest BIN.
Switch off the receiver at the back and switch on 30 seconds later.
It should work after a few seconds.
Files and instructions can be found at:
http://www.totalfta.com

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2509
I always factory reset , then load the latest bin,I have never loaded a factory bin on my ultra ,its not required unless u have had a bad or corrupt preveous flash.The lastest bin with ar fix is available for DL at total,it's working great.

Now this site is in matenance mode and cant post here either,all because of a simple key bit morph and key change ,taking the entire internet support down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us