The way I see it

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2530
These agressive key changes are mostly correling the plastic testers,making them need ar. FTA is safe and rolling on most newer receivers so it's mostly a very small inconvieniance with us.

But echostar is doing this for another reason,yet to be released .Probbally a card loop again.There trying to take out their own cards without them,then fta is in jepardy . imoa.

Bronze Member
Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 35
Sat - Please explain (with details) in plain English. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 36
Sat - Please explain (with details) in plain English. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 204
It means at some point in the future we are F#cked!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 360
I cant see dn taking out there own cards the expense plus the customer disatisfaction would cause havoc for all dn dealers.

But if they do take out there own cards then the upgrade that we have all heard rumours about will be true and fta will no longer be around. Well until the next best thing comes along.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2535
Maybe I should rephrase that...I mean they want to take out the plastic testers,without them were all eventually fukked.We need that source to emulate for access .And there taking hit after hit lately,taking the brunt of tit for tat game.

Bronze Member
Username: Star_star

Post Number: 30
so ur saying there going to relase the card recivers again......

???

aleast i still got my dish card reciver =D

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 365
true ss if the plastic testers are taken out then we are scre wed but wait and see they have already done it twice maybe three times this year.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2554
Plastic is for true testing now,to risky and expensive to keep your card from getting marked or looped.but thats were we get the info for emulating the encpytion.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us