Need ppl's opinion

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2368
Anyone dealt with or heard anything good or bad about "Maxx Electronics" ?
They sponsor some sites,but can't remember which one I found them from. I'm thinking on getting a cw600p or sv4000 .There name rings a bell with me ,not sure if it was good or bad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2369
Or Recommend a good dealer in ont for those boxes.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10567
why switch to some site U are unsure of?....I'm sure U have used other sites in the past...I recommend www.globalwholesalers.biz ..they are sponsors at many sites, so u always have recourse if U had a problem..and they are wekll known, inexpensive, and reputable..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2370
Everytime I order something stateside it's 2 weels min if no customs delay.Rite now I'm still waiting waiting for another order to be delivered from the US . I'm told Us customs is on code "Orange and level #4 right now,Red and #5 being a total lock down.Plus the Extra spipping and duty.

So Now I'm ordering from Can.Problem is so many Online dealers.The local shop here is only selling Co0lsat and VS now,I want something else.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2371
Were is the Warranty/repair depo for Sonicview and Captiveworks in Can. anyway ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2372
Ok,Skyhigh in TO for VS and Sonicview for warranty/repair ,what about Captiveworks ?

I thought shyhigh was only VS.

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 176
SatScanner, I've ordered from Maxxelectronics (.NET), they are good with fast shipping. On the last order, I had had a remote that didn't work on the previous one, so they just put a new one in with the new order (didn't even sent the bad one back!!). That's pretty good service. I also like the fact that they give you real serial cable with receivers, not those crappy little skinny wire things.

Skyhigh is good too, fast shipping, but they don't carry CaptiveWorks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us