Pansat 2500a - Need Help to install

Username: Dinhsq

Post Number: 1
Hi guys,
I need help to setup my old pansat 2500a. I have not use it for a long time and I lost all the program (exe), channel files, bin... Please help me where to download them and how to install. Very appreciate your help!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10463
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2988
You need:
1. Straight RS232 DB9 F/F cable.
2. BL updater 1.4 software
3. BIN 293T
Items 2 and 3 are available at
http://www.totalfta.com

Look under Fortec Ultra section or under Pantec section.
Look for instructions to upload.
You must have some basic computing skills.
The files you download to your computer must be unzipped before use.
You can get winzip.exe from
http://www.winzip.com for a free trial.
When you are there also download the factory BIN and 280T. If you fail, you will have to restore to factory BIN or 280T BIN.
Follow the instructions explicitly.

Most sites are free but they require you to join before they allow you to download software.

Best of luck.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10466
LMAO...redundant BS...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2991
There is no BS except from LK, with meaningless repetitions of his old posts.
Full information has been provided in my post above.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2795
Well this is interesting. Why recommend someone to load a "Clone Safe" bin. While it won't hurt, if he has an original Pansat there is really no reason to load any bin other then an original bin. Not to mention, it eliminates the guess work of trying to find a Clone Safe Bin listed under other sections when the original bins are available right under the Pansat 2500 thread including loader and instructions on how to flash a receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2998
For a start, the 293T has something removed from it - that something is a piece of software deliberately introduced by BL to ruin a clone. If you have looked around long enough, you will find that for this particular model, i.e. Pansat 2500, there are many clones and there are some with the ID of Pansat falsely put on it.
When something is removed from software, it creates space. The recent versions of Pansat 2500 software have one thing in common - congestion. You might recall that BL had to split the 290 into two to make enough room for EPG., etc. The extra space released is used by temporary space holders.

PRFRMNJ : You have taken on the job of a Super-Mod in another forum. I have noticed that in this forum, every time I contradict your mentor, LK, you feel compelled to come to his defense. So, take it from me that you mentor LK, has also recommended to people to use 293T irrespective of whether or not it is a genuine Pansat 2500. If he got the info from Chancy, there is added weight there for the use of the clone-safe version.
You will have to learn to be very open and receptive to new information and new ideas, if you are going to succeed in your new position as super-mod. If your query above was based that, I congratulate you for having changed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10476
correction nalin newbie...I simply state that either the genuine or modded bin can be used on a genuine Pansat...and suggest that if the user is NOT sure if its genuine OEM, then they can safely use the modded bin..

don't try to interpret something, cause U will screw it up as always..NEVER speak for me again..and Chancy had NOTHING to do with this!...so STFU!...

U aren't back 24 hours, and have already started crap with at least 3 well known good people here!...either U are extremely stupid and onboxious, or working for the "man" trying to disrupt these forums..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3004
LK: I do not want to waste time trying to fish through your several contradictory statements, as suits your mood rather than based on correct knowledge.
You just do not know what you are talking about. Your whole being is geared to fighting people you do not like. When the BINs were new and there was a lot of problem with autoroll, I was recommending turning autoroll off and doing manual key entry- but because I was recommending that you had to try and ridicule me. Then when the BINs were more stable as they are now and I recommended keeping autoroll on except with the 293T BIN, you again had to come in to ridicule suggesting manual key entry is simple, so why keep autoroll on!!!
Grow up and make up your mind on knowledge, and where you are deficient, go and learn from others.
You are upsetting a lot of people with your contradictory statements. That is not good for Ecoustics.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2799
Nalin - I simply asked why were you recommending someone use a Clone Safe Bin when you didn't even ask if he had an original receivers. I have stated before that an original bin will kill a clone, but a clone safe bin will not kill an original receiver. That being said, it is a lot easier to find an orignal bin then it is to find a clone safe bin. Not to mention until the original bin is released a clone safe bin cannot be created.

You have a serious problem when it comes to comprehending. And "a piece of software" was removed. Please don't try to educate anyone on something you have no idea what it is. What was removed was the code in the program itself designed to identify clones.

Like I said in the other thread, you bring NOTHING to the table.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3007
shaun asked
"Hi guys,
I need help to setup my old pansat 2500a. I have not use it for a long time and I lost all the program (exe), channel files, bin... Please help me where to download them and how to install. Very appreciate your help!"
My answer was very explicit:
"You need:
1. Straight RS232 DB9 F/F cable.
2. BL updater 1.4 software
3. BIN 293T
Items 2 and 3 are available at
http://www.totalfta.com

Look under Fortec Ultra section or under Pantec section.
Look for instructions to upload.
You must have some basic computing skills. "

indicating where to find the files and what section to look under.

If you have a problem with that answer, you can, of course, choose a mile long answer given before by LK.
Good bye, Mr. PRFRMNJ . It is you who lacks comprehension, not me. Remove the blinds from your eyes and look at the truth and evidence as it is before your eyes.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1021

Hey, Nalin
I though that you were a smart person.
Is there a problem?
Why even repond to these people.
Don't be a fool just be COOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3009
Thanks Kevin. I guess you are right. I can't help trying to search for the truth.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us