LNB for Bev

Bronze Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 18
I need to know what type of lnb and the size of dish i would need to receive bev 91-82 and also were to buy it.
thanks,greg

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2208
Any dish will work,as long as you have two circular lnb's.You can attach the second lnb to the other by any means you can.[tape ,nylon ties,hose clamps,glue] or whatever to create a "poormans dish".

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2959
It is preferrable to have a 20 inch elliptical dish for the BEV combination of 82W/91W or the DN combination 110/119.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
they on a Circular Dual Legacy LNB Bell ExpressVu Dish Network D on ebay so i need two of these not just one

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
they have a Circular Dual Legacy LNB Bell ExpressVu Dish Network D on ebay so i need two of these not just one

Gold Member

Post Number: 2210
A 18" dish will work just fine,Bigger is always better,but not always required.[Depends on what sats you want and your location]Bigger will improve your signal and help in bad weather fade out.Those are good lnb's but if you get "dishpro" instead of legacy,you can use DP switches also .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
thankyou
greg

Gold Member

Post Number: 2960
BEV dishes are usually 20" elliptical. There has to be a reason

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10324
Poormans dish...DTV 18 inch round dish..

Home made 2 sat dish (using dtv dish & lnb)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These FTA receivers are amazing lil toys. Using a dtv dish and an extra lnb can get you the DN 110 & 119, and/or 82-91 Bev sats (any sats 9 degrees apart) and consequently 457 FREE DN channels. I have done this myself and it's so easy, I can't believe they make dish's with skew adjustments. I literally use rubber bands or hair ties to strap an lnb to the existing lnb and get 2 birds very quickly. I will be attaching photos and it's just as easy as it looks. Standing behind your dtv dish thats already pointed at 101, simply turn it to the right a little and drop the elevation about 10%. This is where the 110 sat is. You can use your dtv receiver to find the 110 by going into dish pointing menu and selecting one of these transponders 8, 10 or 12. When you find the 110 you will hear the signal meter rise and you can then fine tune it. Attach an extra lnb to the right (facing the dish) by using rubber bands or hair ties or wire ties, about 2 1/2 " above the other existing lnb (see photo) Attach the cable from it to the dtv receiver and in dish pointing change the transponder to one of these 23, 25, 29 and you'll probably aready have some signal, slide it up or down, keeping it flush with the other. Once she's dialed in epoxy or super glue to the original lnb. This is soo easy!
When done you now have a single existing dtv dish that will pull DN 457 channels or all Bev channels, for your NEW FTA receiver!

Hint: I also use wire tie or string around the lnb horns to draw them together and focus on center=better quality.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2962
BEV dishes are usually 20" elliptical. There has to be a reason.
I suppose, according to LK, the seasoned sales staff and installers of BEV dishes are all wrong and he is right.
LK, you can't be stupider than this.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10325
nalin...U are so STUPID!...LMAO

heres what happened...somebody INTENTIONALLY figured out how to MODIFY an 18 inch ROUND dish to receive 2 sats 9 degrees apart, just to piss U off!...its called "yankee ingenuity"...something U wouldn't know about, cause U have none!...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2963
LK: Hobbyist days are over. This is not a hobbyist's site. If you want to post hobby oriented info, go to CCC, where I am tole you are not very welcome.
If somebody asks me want computer to buy, I do NOT advise him/her to go and buy parts and build it. I can do it, and you can probably do it and fail, and many people will fail.

This is what the person asked:
"I need to know what type of lnb and the size of dish i would need to receive bev 91-82 and also were to buy it. "

Also there is no need to presume that he is poor either.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10326
nalin...aah Dss/satellite has been a HOBBY for TRUE testers and peeps for Many Many years, long before U came along here.....until the word got out, and poor people like u came along to get FREE Tv only....But U being a NON TESTER, and a Free TV'er, why would I expect a more intelligent answer from you..

BTW...there is NO correlation between BUILDING a computer and adding a $1.59 clamp and LNB...If U had a brain, EVEN U could add a clamp and LNB..

BTW...IF U want another Bev satellite signal, do U go to Bev, PURCHASE an ENTIRE new Bev dish or just add another simple inexpensive LNB or change to a Twin LNB from a single or dual?...a little common sense goes along ways...something U wouldn't know!

Your IGNORANCE is entertaining!....LMAO ...U are a joke!...get the fock out of here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2966
Go and build a computer with all the detailed instructions and install the software with all the detailed pagesofinformation, and I bet you will not have a functioning computer.

Learn to answer proeprly in the current day requirements - precise and relavant answer to the question posed instead of asking the person to chase for information all over the web. YOU know as well as I DO that to chase information on the web and to try and read all the forums suggested, takes a lot of time. That is precisely people come to this forum to ask a question and get a quick and a PROPER answer.
LK - You NEED to upgrade your way of dealing with questions posed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10327
U speak with double standard...just minutes ago U posted the below...LMAO...your stupidity and ego are larger than the planet!....LMAO

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2965
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 12:39 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following URL will give you a lot more details.
http://www.superfiles.biz/connect_Dish_500_to_receiver.htm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10328
or this, along with hundreds others of your posts..

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2950
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 10:50 am:

This info is for genuine Pansat 2700. Read at

http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.al7bar*tk

U double talk and BS too much here!...but U give everyone something to laugh at!....ROTFL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2971
LK: The person has been adequately answered and not by you. Now get off this thread and go and harrass somebody else.
You need to go to an upgrading school where they will teach you things like manners, how to deal with a client, etc., and above all they will teach you about the latest trends in satellite technology.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2972
LK: Why are you hanging around this thread. The guy who has a question for you is at the following URL. He has a Silver belt and will not take nonsense from you i.e. if you can post anything sensible for him.
I am pretty certain you ignored that question becasue you could not bash him.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/368505.html

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2773
This is too funny! Location will always determine the size of dish as stated by SatScanner and LK just posted an easy inexpensive way to get them.

The real easy way (again depending on your location) would be to use a Dish500 which has been previously set for 110 & 119 and just aim it at 82 & 91.

Again, locations is a must know in order to answer properly and you didn't provide it. If I were living in the Caribbean (which I own property at), neither of these dishes would work. You need a 3 1/2 foot dish minimum.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1010

Nalin, LK
Now that 4th of July is here. Why don't you two (2) light your fire cracker.
Kiss & makeup.Lift is short, There is no need for all this. We are all here to help, when we can. Peace.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2217
July 4th is for "Fireworks" Kavin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2218
There was a correction or two I was gonna point out but it's irrelative now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10331
KAVIN...PLEASE NEVER "GROUP" ME WITH NALIN AGAIN...EX: "WHY DON'T U 2"...DON'T BELITTLE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN ...THATS BS...I'M NOTHING LIKE THAT DUMB BI*TCH!

I DON'T GROUP U WITH AFRICANS, JUST CAUSE AFRICA IS A STONE'S THROW AWAY FROM GREECE..GET MY POINT!

GROW SOME GONADS AND TELL THE BIT*CH THE TRUTH, THE WAY IT IS, INSTEAD OF "I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED" THINKING...PULL UP THEM PANTI HOSE DUDE!

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 159
strike two, Kavin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1012

Hey, Mr. LK
There no need to holler, I do get your point.
For over a year now, you have follow Nalin around
and have tried to cut him down. He has the right to be here just like everyone else.Nalin is not like some of these asssholes that are here. At lest like some of us here,he tries to help.
He makes mistakes just like everyone else, you included. I don't think a person can be judged by a computer and a keyboard....

Now for the people here that don't know what is a fire-cracker, you can go here for the answer....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/firecracker

Mr.Bill
Why don't you stay off the beer, before you get yourself in trouble.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1014

BTW, I have forgot to mention, I don't know about the rest of you, but I will light my
firecracker tonight with my lady.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2973
LK: Grow up. You are acting like a 15 year old gang leader.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2974
I am going to be away for a week's holiday and am unlikely to have access to Internet.

Bronze Member
Username: Sobe1

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 32
thank god for your vacation.a week with out you is a blessing. don't forget to feed the camels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2976
sobe: I did not know you eat camel fodder.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
listen up Mr. Kavin......
just cause your a senior citizen and I'm a nice guy, I'll take the trouble to explain things for you....

1st strike: you insinuated LK was John Matarazzo and that he was banned from ecoustics.
For God Sakes!.....How can he ask Admin to ban himself....... Are you senile or what?

2nd strike: How in your "right mind" can you put in a same league an All-American war hero with proven knowledge & expertise
with some punjavi towelhead wannabe......

If you can't take the shit off your fuckface
and still want to continue being a stubborn and foolish old phart...

well......then make my day punk!

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
FYI .( and just cause maybe you can't remember ).......

in baseball, after the 3th strike
your out......asshoIe

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
Bring it on.....you miserable fuckhole......
I know you're out there......

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1016
}
Look here you piece of worthlessshit
A)You know nothing about LK.
B) You know nothing about me.
C)You know nothing about Nalin.
D) YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FTA TV.
Needless to say, your kind is not welcome here.
So take your dirty mouth and your beer & crawl
back in your hole.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
THAT'S YOUR BEST SHOT ....... ??

YOU FU*CKIN' FAGGET NANCY BOY

YOU'RE JUST A COWARD AND PATHETIC LITTLE WORM

WITH A PATHETIC LITTLE DICK AND PATHEYIC LITTLE LIFE

YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD, PAL......

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8231
Upload

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1659
­
UploadUploadUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
We Shall Prevail.......

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10336
Happy Birthday America!

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8257
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2230
To our American Cousins,Neighbours and Friends
Happy Indepedance Day!

Username: Firaz

Post Number: 1
Poormans dish...DTV 18 inch round dish..

Home made 2 sat dish (using dtv dish & lnb)

Thanks LK,

I did this way and is working fine!

I learned little bit more, I has a 24" x 26" Bell dish, pointing to 110W, so I attached second lnb to the left like in your lower picture, and change my receiver transponder to #2, for 119W (#1 did not show quality), then start pulling up, and up, and when was at the middle quality was 90% wow!!! more than my 110w, so I secured with the stainless steel hose clamp that way and installed de DiseqC switch, then did the scan. Everything is working fine.

Thanks again.

Poor's man technology works!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10458
Congrats...yes the poormans dish is VERY simple and easy to do...of course it works, why shouldn't it...lol...thousands have done this ...it was my very first dish for FTA, years ago...and yes U can do it with other than just a 18 inch round DTV dish..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us