Please help free satellite Tv?

Bronze Member
Username: Satelliteguy1

Victoria, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 18
Hi, I have been thinking about buying this program online that suposevly gives you 1000's of satellite tv channels on your computer and then you can hook your computer to your tv and have satellite tv for free. It only costs about 50$ and no monthy payments or anything. It seems too good to be true, I just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about this and if youve tried it before and if its a scam and stuff thx

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10460
if it seems too good to be true, then it usually is!..."program online"...stay away!

U can take the time (about 20 hours of easy reading) and purchase a used dish ($50) and a FTA receiver(used viewsat recommended-$50) or new captive works premium or new homesat for $99 and U will have about 800 free Dishnet channels on your TV (not computer)..

www.ftabins.net, www.dsstester.c*om etc sell used equipment..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2989
There are many sites where you can get free TV on line on your computer. Unless you have a very good broadband connection, you will get some interruptions. Do not subscribe to anything, because there are plenty of free sites. The screen image will be small - about 4" x 4".

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10467
yo bit*ch... quit following me around here....was nice when U were gone...we all had fun...now U return and start the BS again!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2992
I am posting specific answers to specific questions, by people who want to know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Hey, my friend just bought a satellite tv for pc prgram and he sent me the program so I could try it out and I must say I was prety impressed! I expected it to be junk because of the low price but I duno I guess its not always true what they say.. the quality was great on my 19" monitor, I mean crystal clear (full screen)! I have yet to try it on anything bigger but I'm guna hook my tv to it. Sound quality is good too, and its really easy to brows for channels.. there are like at least 2000 channels.. its intresting because you can watch channels from all over the world, I also found most of the channels I had when I was using normal satellite tv a while a go, and for those interested, there are some good adult channels along with some movie channels.. its actualy a prety sweet setup I'd recomend it to anyone. Umm oh the site my friend said he got it from is www.satellitetvforpcnow.com thaks anyways guys :-)
Oh by the way for my connection, I have DSL wich sais 100mbs.. udno whut that means but ya and it runs very smoothly, it takes a few seconds (2-3 seconds) to load each channel but then its flawless and smooth, you can creat favorite lists too to easily access ur favorite channels. ya thought you guys would like a little description of the product, ttyl

Gold Member

Post Number: 2995
Kurtis Newman : That was useful information, but has been repeated here many times.
This particular $49.95 offer has been around in many shapes and forms for over two years. I suggest you go to another forum, where they do no have this information.
My recommendation to the Ecoustics readers is to stay away from this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Well I wasn't aware of that but I was just sharing my expirience with this program, I dont really care what you want to make of it.. anyways thanks for your guyses advice but I am quite happy with this program so cya guyz

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8421
Bye.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us