DirecTV

Username: India101

Post Number: 5
can anyone tell me how can i see the DirecTV, like dishnetwork and ExpressVu. Is there any keys for DirecTV and on what angle.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2946
DirecTV is no-no at present - that is how it has been for over 2 years. No keys.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 222
the only thing you can do is share a sub with someone

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10270
Either way a monthly paid subscription is needed to view DTV, since its videoguard encryption has not been hacked since the last D1/P5 card swap in April 2004..so u can get your own paid subscription and/or share it with family and friends by hooking up the EXTRA paid for activated DTV cards and their married DTV receivers to your/their own aligned dish..

Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 4
. Is there any keys for DirecTV and on what angle.

I find that the best angle to watch Direct tv, is on a 40-45 degree angle. The keys are under the mat.

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 223
how the hell ya doing LK

just got back from vacation

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10272
doing well here, TY...hope u enjoyed your vaca...welcome back to ZOOcoustics..

Upload

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 225
it really feels good to be back to the o'le flammin friends

went up to shhhhhhitty ohio and brought back some shhhhhitty weather

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10276
thats where my father lives...and mom, use to....Massilon and Fairfield area...and I have spent much time at Youngstown...was never crazy about Ohio...but my dad loves it...but to each their own..I love Florida and most all New England, way upstate NY (north of Albany or catskills) and Colorado...mountains and the sea..

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 226
lol....i take it ur dad is a daego....youngstowns full of 'em

was raised in T town the wanna' b citey. moved to norwalk to finish my carpenters career. worked all over the state as a union carpenter man.

lots of good people there and was good too see the new bridge in toledo. one of the last jobs i was on b4 retiring.

Although.....i did save 20% on my car insurance

lol... feels good to b back in the south though

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10279
my father lives in Massillon (nice area) and is a die hard Massilon Tiger HS and Buckeyes fan...in fact he played BB ball with Havlichek and was drafted in baseball (LHP) by the cardinals...no daego, Irish...he's retired military and retired state trooper...Ohio is very cheap place to live, but I seem to always hear dueling banjos whenever I go there...lol...its more redneck than much of the south!...lol

and Youngstown, I traveled on business when doing IG military inspections of the base there...the place is a ghetto!....lol

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 227
yes veeeeery ghetto. so is toledo...so is cleveland,columbus, mansfield is gettin' there especially cincinnati. ROTF...but it's my home man

i actually moved by mrytle beach area because it is much cheaper to retire right now around there.

very laid back people even though it is a tourist area.

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 31
LK do you remember John John the bouncing Buckeye from the Johny Most era? Damn that brings back mems from the old transistor radio days. Showing my age LK. Go Pats!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10282
jerry...Of course I remember those days....Hondo.."stole the ball"....1965....did u know Bobby Knight sat the bench as a reserve on same team , when Hondo was in college.....and ..B/W TV and transister radio up against the ear with a 5 cent Cola...I'm old, but retired at 47, a few years back...LMAO...my buddy wins the state "Johnny Most" sound alike contest every year, and without even trying...its his natural voice!...LOL...its funny when he's cocked!

urmama...thats a great area, Myrtle beach..I visit 2x a year with some (14) buds from Mass, and we play golf all week and PARTY!...the hotel/golf cheap packages are great..and I also have some military retired friends there...place reminds me of Japan though...lol...they own the whole city....lol

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 228
47 hugh....lol i got you beat. i retired at 40

the ol'e carpenters back...thnk the lord i was union.

i dont have to work the rest of my life.

i get the pension plus play in a band at the clubs here......lol

i see aloooooot of aaaaaaazzz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10312
cool...as long as U don't have chronic back pain..I use to play at many clubs, civic centers, Boston Garden , opened for some big bands (Eric Burton/Animals, CCR etc) when I was a kid (teen)...the 2 buds in my band now play with Steppenwolf (Mike Wilk and Ronnie H)...and Andy Chapin (played with Steppenwolf/John K and later died with Ricky Nelson) also played with us...we keep in touch...I gave it up and did the military thing but played for years at local gigs off bases, until I just quit all together...so I'm familiar with the band scene, late crazy nights/mornings etc...most guys didn't live as long as me cause of what goes with that "night" life...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Sounds really great LK, I remember seeing the Stones at the old GAAARRRDAAN. Damn those were the days. Saw many Celtic games also. They used to play a few games in Providence a few years ago which was great, I always got good seats, friend of my dads was electrican there. Well enjoy the 4th LK and guys I am in Maine for a few.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10314
Probably up at Old Orchard...have a good one..

Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 6
Speaking of the Pats, seems Flutie might be returning to the NFL for 1 or 2 more seasons.Pats are on his short list,stay tuned.

Got this from Doug himself, just this am.We know some of the same people./

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2209
He must be eating his "Flutie flakes" ,no one else did.
Still ,I would like to see that happen,and if he still got it!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10318
well I don't personally know Flutie...so I reserve comment...but I admire him, but his best "football" days are "well" over...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Well long gone LK he could get hurt real bad and to be honest not sure if any team would really even be interested. I am closer to Rochester NH actually but the weather has been cool but nice. Have a good one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us