Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 337
Nothing Personal...Have Good Reason To Hate Spam!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 66
free yeah right probably ship it to himself.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 338
"MUST BE PRESENT TO RECIEVE" Matarazzoles rat siteUpload

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 342
bump hit the link and see for yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2154
Zulu,U serious? What other sites is he known to stink up?

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 349
Not Serious Sat........Just being the anti-spam God............These guys spam up this site and never help anybody here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2161
OMG! Not another contest ,Give us a break ppl. PLEASE .

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
I have helped here not as often as the sites I am a staff member at and yes sat scanner another contest. Why not come and enter you sound like you have quite the setup there. Come check out the contest.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 350
Eatfish I must admit I have seen you help here lately. But people should be very careful where they go in this hobby!! Sat helped me get away from a site I was frequenting by supplying info to me I wasn't aware of and there is a list of reputable sites HERE and you haven't made it there yet. Just don't go to any site because it's supposed to be "cool" or they are dangling a carrot in front of you in the form of a "must be present to win" FTA Box. If you notice none of the reputable sites SPAM here:
Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

It's similar to wearing a profalactic when you are having sex

Gold Member

Post Number: 2163
I think if its a worthy site,ppl visit it because of leading info ,files and tutorials,and established credibility.Now with said,there's always room for new sites,and they have to start somewere,but contest's is ....well just lame tactics.
I have found good underground sites/forums through quite word of mouth ,recomodations from creditabil people and low exposure were people prefer to test and learn under the radar .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2164
And I agree with Zulu,In this hobby you have to be careful were you tread and leave your calling card.Just as Lk has said this site has no files,or catoragized info on any support,this a free speech /tabloid site ,but a lot of fun and info can had here if sift through the garbage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2165
I am fortunate enough to change my ip addy at will ,have visited these and many other sites,with different nicks there and reserve comment on them at this time.Yes Eatfish you have also give me and others good leads/info here,but here we know that this is open to the public view and because it has no files what risk is involved speaking here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
I agree whole heartidly with both of you that you must be carefull when visiting "new" sites as you put it.

Reputation is earned, of course. These contest are just to bring people to our site. We have been given a free Captain 8000hd from the a person that represents the company. Instead of keeping it why not give it away to the membership. I mean it is them that make the site what it is.
Word of mouth is a powerfull medium and I guess that we treat this forum as a way to spread the word about the site.
Call it spam I will call it giving the people another viable option. I can assure you that the site is clean and there is nothing to worry about. Visit it or dont your choice.

As for helping here you always have the answers posted before I get a chance to help so I do it when there is an opportunity. Zulu I am not familiar with your posting much but I am with satscanner have been reading his for sometime now. You know your stuff and have taught me a thing or two.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2168
I have also been reading your posts at your site,and you also are very informed and have good knowledge of sattelite,but being a mod doesn't guarantee any sites members info to be secure.Ask Zulu.

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
Thankyou for the compliment SS all I ask is that people come buy check out the site. As for info being secure, well I know the admin at the site and he is trustworthy. That does not go very far as he has built trust with me not you.
I appreciate the concerns and what the senior members are doing to help protect the new or misinformed.
It was because of this site I stopped going to hash.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us