Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 35
you know who is missing

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9101
There are NO kings here..we are all equal..and Jason Bourne, Albino midget and Mcsunny contribute much correct info and help here..

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 37
what a nice guy LK
you are so kind
what about you? what is your contribution besides insults?

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1072
John, if you don't know what LK contributes then you must really be a newbie here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9103
John ...this is for U.....this kid is more intelligent than U...LMAO

Upload

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 38
biggest insult contributor at ecoustics
leave the kids out of this

Gold Member

Post Number: 9108
U are a kid or a mental midget and here!...maybe U should leave before U bite off more than U can chew!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 39
am i supposed to be scared now

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1034
bump!!!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1865
No kings here,but one queen.Queen cartier !

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1099
LK stays
He is a little rugh sometimes
But he doesn't mean any harm to anyone
Everyone got their own way to teach

Gold Member

Post Number: 9123
No unknown or newbie (like John M) is coming here..and taking a poll on whether I stay or go!...he's an azzhole for even thinking he can pull that off!...he doesn't own Ecoustics or the internet, so he better be able to pay the price...or get out of Dodge!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2462
John Matarazzo: Please do not arrange for LK's exit from the forums. I am still hoping he will go to psychatrist voluntarily, instead of being carried off screming with a nervous breakdown because he is denied Ecoustics.
Please, I appeal to your charity. Remember he has been thrown out of most forums and lately he was denied FTABINs.

Bronze Member
Username: Latin_guy

Post Number: 52
WTF? This was a set up to start with. I guess LK wasn't getting his daily posts or something. John, don't sweat their sh*t talking, they will use you to get posts and when you become a burden they will tattle to the admin and you will be banned. I have been banned many times from here for the same thing (talking about this exact thing), as long as there are email addresses you can come back. LK and sh*tscanner (yeah, now you know who I am) are one and the same. Things here will never change, LK rules by having soooo many other nicks it is silly, and he'll acuse you and me of being the same person, watch and see. He'll have all his "buddies" aka other nicks, come back him up till you get tired of it. It's sick, a poor old lonely man's way of being somebody, that is why you'll see posts every other day, for no reason...."thank you LK....question for LK, etc" No reason for that, LK is nothing but a d*ck, and rude to those just starting out. Fact of the matter is LK has no real friends and he lives in a world of make believe in his Mom's basement. It is a finished basement, so it is not as bad as it sounds, LOL. Nalin knows what's up, Sat Scanner lives in the pantry right next to LK's bunkbed's.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1877
Jorge comes here to cause trouble,never helps anyone,bashes everyone.He uses more nicks than all combined,been banned more times than we can keep track of.As far as friends go, he has none,not one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9149
LMAO...I got into it with Jorge when he first came here and SPAMMED other sites....thats ALL he did, along with starting trouble...The admin's banned him for all of his SPAM...and his IP showed many aliases nicks who were all troublemakers here!...so Jorge got caught with his pants down, and sleazed his way back here again...to contribute NOTHING, but trouble!

BTW..I use NO other nicks here now, but did 1-4 years ago, when my nicks were always stolen by others...and its shows how stupid Jorge is to think myself amd satscanner are the same,as we obviously do not write or always think the same..and some people do actually request us or thank us for the help we provide...we don't need to use aliases..

Jorge ...get the FUKC out of here and take your "john" nick with you too azzhole!...go to those BS sites U spam!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2491
Jorge: You forgot one major aspect of LK's survival tactics. Anytime he sees somebody getting thanks for his posts, he starts attacking that person. No amount of truth will budge him. Recently in another thread the questioner was not able to get a couple of specific channels after a Blind scan. I advised specific TP scan and he started immediately attacking me. The he advised rescan or relighn the dish. Even after the questioner posted that he had got going without going to the roof by merely changing the LNB type in the software, this LK, the great pretender to the throne, refuses to accept that he did not know and keeps on hurling shiit at me. In another thread, I suggested that Starchoice and DirectTV probably use the same encoding and he deliberately stated that I was "all wrong", although he knew very well that I stated a simple fact easily confirmable. That kind of thing can only hurt the Ecoustics site.
I have already stated that this man, LK, is a psychopath, and should be having psychiatric treatment. He is treatable but has to take treatment. He tries to hide his illness with profanity and commonly used bad language, and many of the people accept him as a foul-mouthed person. He has real paranoia too and hides it with repeated false paranoid statements.
In the meantime he remains a threat to many newbies, and a pain to the more seasoned helpers here. He also is instrumental in serious disservice to Ecoustics, because many of the good advisors stop coming to the site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9151
The Camel Jockey "Dr Phil Nada" has spoken...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2495
The only camel I have seen is in a zoo. LK has ridden camels in Afghanistan when the Taliban destroyed the American trucks and tanks.
Your coninuing obsession with camels is showing.

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 96
what ever ... I gain knowledge from you both.

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 97
i'm good to go because of justice.mcsunny,lk,nalin..and everyone else

Gold Member

Post Number: 9168
NOBODY gains knowledge from nada nalin...cause she knows NOTHING...she posts bogus WRONG info all the time here...she does NOT TEST FTA ...she owns just a old cheap obsolete pantec receiver...she has NEVER aligned or installed a dish..I must correct her bogus posts daily...she has been the cause of many newbies ruining their receivers!...she always takes sides with all the troublemakers here...she is anti FTA and wants U all to NOT have FTA..she very possibly is a mole for DN and Bev

Gold Member

Post Number: 2506
As I said earlier about LK - "Anytime he sees somebody getting thanks for his posts, he starts attacking that person. No amount of truth will budge him." It did not take too long for him to come out with the truth.
Now when does he go and get his psychiatric medication?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us