Noob here. Please help!

Username: Billot_log

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hello members of this forum. As you can see, I'm new to this forum and also a Newb. I find it hard trying to understand these keywords such as "avr" or any other BEV hacking related terms. I have been having the urge of getting free channels from BEV. Sadly, I don't know where to start or where to go. I am living under my moms basement and in need of help of getting free channels from BEV. I do work at a minimum wage, but I still need to pay part of the rent, I'm currently 22 btw with no t.v service, and a computer with 56k. Can anyone explain or redirect me to specific links where newbs like me can go and understand how to exactly hack. I currently have a BEV smart card(had it for approximately around 6 years) and saving for an receiver. I have once heard from a friend of a friend of mine that, all you really need is some Box and your smart card. He then said something about changing the key on your smart card by inputing the box in your computer with the smart card already in the box. After having that done, you are set to watch free channels on BEV! All I know is what a smart card/reciever is, so when trying to explain to me such, please be precise and detailed as possible. I need to make my mom proud of me and not having her to worry such unnecessary things about me all the time.

My msn/hotmail is day_after_day1@hotmail.com
I'd be more glad to talk to you guys on messenger,it'll be alot easier.

Thanks in advance
-Ian C.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1070
LK has something to say
Click here to start

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/333454.html

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 886

When the King fucksup he disappears, but I know where he is.Check out the section Home Video.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1111
Kavin
Have you been drinking again?
I'm still here
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us