Channel 471 or 472 issues

Bronze Member
Username: Mitulcscg

Post Number: 23
can anybody help me out , how to get channel 471 or 472,

I have all channels with latest bin file , with Blind Scan i couldnt able to get this two channels.

I want to watch CRICKET MATCH FINAL ON 28TH APRIL THAT COMES ON 471/472 CHANNEL.

I really needs it

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2492
If you were getting the channel and just lost it, first try, switching off at the back and on after 30 seconds.
If not successful, do a specific scan for the cricket channel.

Channel Sat TP
457..... 8.1 11738 (H)
471..... 3 .. 12324 (H)

Username: Nate40

Post Number: 6
Proper antenna settings and scanning is needed on any fta receiver but the method changes a little depending on the model of receiver and lnbs you have. If you post your lnb types and antenna settings we can guide you thru the channel setup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
hello,

Echo 8.1 is which setellite? Can we get all English & Intenational(hindi) channels by scan this setellite??

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 11
I am new to FTA and not an expert. But I do know that Echo 8.1 is for 110. Unless you have two dishes you can not get American and International channels.

Username: Dishvijay

Post Number: 3
on 110 there is no tp with 11738 can you post Tp#
I tried to add mannual 11.738Ghz but it ddint accept

Gold Member

Post Number: 2499
In the East you scan 61.5W for Internationals. In the West you scan 148W. Both these are too far from 110W and 119W - the two most popular American satellites. Therefore to get American programming and International (Hindi, Arabic etc) you have to have two dishes and a switch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2500
Vijay: With my Pansat clones I can go into Menu/Installartion/edit TP and add or modify any TP number for any satellite.

Username: Dishvijay

Post Number: 4
thanks for all help

I got it

It is Tp2 on 12.239H on 110

Hope this will help for rest

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
nalin,

i Tried so hard by TP SCAN for to get 457 &471
Channel Sat TP
457..... 8.1 11738 (H)
471..... 3 .. 12324 (H)

but i couldnt get the quality (0 %) therefore its scans no channel, i can get level 60 but quality blank. Friend of mine used to download channellist from his laptop before , i dont know how?? and with which uploader?

whats the other alternative??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us