DN help for Pansat 3500SD

Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 4
I have a Pansat 3500SD and two dishes. I have done blind scan for 61.5, 110, & 119. I can only view 110 & 119 channels and none for 61.5. When I turn to 61.5 channel it reads "no signal". Why is this? My regular DN receiver pulls 61.5 channels without a problem. Any suggestions? Appreciate any help. TIA.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 781
Switch or lnb-type settings incorrect for 61.5?

Post Number: 5
Jason Borne
Switch or lnb-type settings incorrect for 61.5?

I don't think so. Otherwise my DN receiver would not have any channels at all.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1088
it could be either setup or switch
Use DISEqC switch
use ports 1,2,3

in antenna setup
Match type of LNB and assignment to DISEqC switch
1 DISEqC switch per receiver

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9054
khodpi is a clown...hell he asks a question...and is given a VERY good answer by Jason, but blows it off with a stupid reply...

let khopdi figure it out himself...he seems to think he knows it all already!

I dislike IGNORANT newbies who know nothing and argue ..

Post Number: 6
Jason - With my reply I did not intend to blow you off. I am new to all of this and am willing to learn. If I offended you anyway, I apologize.

LK - As the saying goes, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat forever. I am new and willing to learn. Give me a chance. You called me a clown, thanks. I'll take that as a compliment because it's coming from an IMPOLITE and UNDIGNIFIED person such as you. I never said that I know it all already. Judging by the posts you have made in this forum, I can't think of a single person more IGNORANT than you. Rather than cutting newbies down, try being little friendly. People will appreciate your proficiency more. You were a newbie once, right? And if you hate newbies that much, do us a favor, keep your expertise. Newbie's do not need any discouragement(s) from anyone.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9064
The best teacher in the world is yourself...so go teach..

U come here as a newbie seeking an answer, ask a question...get a very good answer...then bash me, (the senior guy) for pointing out your bad attituse and start...U are on your own dude!...u seem to think u know so much about everything!

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1092
Yes boss
"The best teacher in the world is yourself...so go teach.. "
That is 110% correct

But sometimes they need a jump start if they can't move

Post Number: 7
LK - Thanks for the advice. I will do whatever it takes to teach myself. I came here looking for answers and to learn from experts like you. I didn't here to bash anyone. It is you. There you go again, I never said or thought I knew so much about everything. I wanted to make a point that newbies need help and that we don't appreciate smart remarks by experts even if they are senior members.

Post Number: 8
King - Thank you. In my case, I have tried doing different things and have tried to search for answers related to my issue. After finding almost nothing, I decided to ask the experts. This forum is GREAT compared to others, but unfortunately some experts thrive to shoot newbies down. That is very sad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9066
how can THIS forums be so great when most here are newbies who don't read and ONLY stumble here cause they did a google search...this site is really NOT a DSS forums cause it has NO manuals, tutorials, how to's, guides, files, video's etc to learn about FTA..U are very sad, with your BS answers..go away and READ at a real DSS site!

Post Number: 9
No two newbies are alike. I did read here. When I couldn't find an answer to my problem I decided to ask the experts. You must be referring to someone else who may have stumbled here by a Google search. You are right. This is not really a DSS forum, but there is plenty of useful information posted here. Fact of the matter is that you are a very sad individual. You like to talk to people in a demeaning and degrading way. I don't know you well enough, but I can say that you are unfriendly and very inconsiderate. You know what; I am learning and by your bullying ways will not run away from you or this site.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2428
LK: SHUT UP and get off this thread. A newbie has asked a question and he deserves an answer - not your non-sense. Don't try to pull your rank here.

Khopdi: It is a switch selection that is internal to your Pansat and therefore, probably incorrect, but is correct on your DN receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9070
nalin...drop dead!...it was nice U being gone while U were hooking on the streets..did your tranny azz get a beating, and the authorities didn't arrest U for molesti*ng again?

BTW...go back to your hole in the Keys thread..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2429
LK: Your post is meaningless and you are becoming totally meaningless. You have outlived your usefulness.
Go and take your Lithium and stop drinking.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9077
nalin U fu*cKing hoar, camel munching foreigner...blow me...can U comprehend that or do U need a translator!.

Post Number: 10
LK - It does not matter to you if it is a newbie or a senior member. I see that you treat everyone the same. I am very surprised that a senior member like you behaves and communicates with other members in such fashion. You are setting a very good example of your ignorant self to others. Someone please alert the moderators.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9081
oooh U are a rat too...You will fit right in here...an ignorant lazy, non reading, crying/whining rat, newbie...pull up your panti hose and run along!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2436
LK: Did you not get the message? YOU ARE NOT WANTED IN THIS THREAD. There are no Afghans to fight here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us