Help

Bronze Member
Username: Rated08

Post Number: 17
Ever since i uploaded a new bin, most channels are not getting a great signal. It freezes, cracks,talking without the picture moving and so on. It takes awhile to connect properly. Do i just need to re-load the file or what? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1763
Not sure what bin you have but I'm thinking more along the lines of incorrect ant settings and bad scan.Check your connections to and from reciever.Then if that all checks out but problem persists ,then reflash the bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hey satcanner, how can i fix ant settings or check for a bad scan.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1766
List your setup info:sats ,lnb type.switch settings if any.Then we can help.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8833
what receiver are U using and which bin...U may just need to use an older bin and manually enter keys..ands U don't say if U are getting ANY channels on any satellites...if U are, its NOT antenna receiver settings problem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
view sat platinum, im not sure what bin someone else does it for me. I want to start doing it myself though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
my connection from the ant to the receiver. has a poor connection i think. The cable has been spliced or tampered with before. I Don't think the signal is very strong.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i beleive my connection from the ant to the receiver is poor. The cable has been tampered with or spliced or something. How do i check how strong my signal is? thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 351
press the signal button on the remote, it should display quality and strength
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us