OVERALL WHAT HAPPENED?

Bronze Member
Username: Da_one

Post Number: 45
does somebody know what happened yesterday?

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 16
Ya, DN and Bev don't want us to watch free TV.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8756
A simple key change is all that happenned!..BIG DEAL!...

U would have thought the sky fell and WWIII had started, by the reactions of everyone here and the traffic at all the sites!...

Too many NON READING newbies wanting Free TV now...this hobby is in the toilet now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8757
A simple key change is all that happenned!..BIG DEAL!...

U would have thought the sky fell and WWIII had started, by the reactions of everyone here and the traffic at all the sites!...

Too many NON READING LAZY newbies and freeloaders wanting Free TV now and be SPOON FED...this hobby is in the toilet now!

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1038
It only caused some of the older bins to not roll the keys but newer bins were fine. Well for viewsats at least.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Post Number: 206
downloaded the new VS 2000 bin (from dsscomunity) and it says 52 min Left on the bottom left hand corner. can anybody tell me what that means. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 8761
that means the server and/or your computer is VERY slow and u will NOT download the file correctly...

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1718
Or dss.com needs a better server,lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 8772
It could be HIS internet provider's server...AOL, MSN etc...or his local phone company lines..

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 352
It was actually interesting.. bev tried a new key routine Saturday night that took out all autorolls, and viewsats period. They released a fix in typical viewsat fashion and were back up Sun am, but they removed that routine in the morning, so all boxes were back up. Now, both Dish and Bev Applied the routine, and took out autoroll on the boxes that werent fixed on Sunday. Most new fixes are out already, as it wasnt a major ecm. Thats my take :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

Post Number: 25
The bottom left now displays the time left in the program you are watching on Viewsats.

Bronze Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 13
I havent tried to aim at bev since saturday night cause it seems like a waste of time... but dish hasnt had a problem..

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 363
When I first saw the "minutes left" on the bottom left of the screen, I thought my viewsat was going to self-destruct when the time ran out. However, this is actually a great tool, because you will know when a program ends at all times.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1720
Vs just keeps getting better!

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1047
Hey creek, long time no see. Yeah it is convenient to know the time remaining for the program without having to go through the channel/program listings.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us