Waiting for picture?

Silver Member
Username: Newtofta

Post Number: 130
we had a storm go thru a little bit ago and the power went off for a minute. Checked signal and they are fine......my reciever is saying waiting for picture...goes to 500% then starts over again. Any one know why it would be doing that?

Bronze Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 40
New Keys

DN 00
B8 46 82 2D 29 B6 25 87
8C B1 63 15 24 65 0D 8A

53 B1 5A D5 D0 FD 53 8C
6F 19 5F DE BF 78 80 8E
Active

Username: Gujjubhai

Post Number: 5
Thanks a Zillion.. It worked

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
i dont know how to on this reciever....it is a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra. Been searching and the only one i found that was supposed to be for this one wasnt. You would happen to know how do you?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 136
you have to enter the new keys in manually for pic to come back...i dunno why that is so but it did work for me..i guess we jus gotta w8 for more info on wht happened...but for now jus enter keys manually and it should be fine

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Thats what im saying.....i cant find any info on how to put them in manually for my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra. Does anyone know where i can find the info?

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
nevermind.....found it......the instructions for my FSLU was found under the instructions for Pansat.

Username: Aznprelude

Post Number: 1
i entered the cod and it did not work

Username: Aznprelude

Post Number: 2
works now. had to turn on keycode and autoroll on

thank for the key joe bob!!

Username: Achraf

Guys,
I have the same problem, Waiting for Picture, my Sat rolled the new codes automaticlly (didnt need to input the manually) but nothing is happening. can any body help....!!

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 515
mike dias...autoroll not working..you need to turn it off, put keys manually..tv working

Username: Achraf

Ferneck

I did it nothing happened. I currently have B-70 do I need to change it to B-80?

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 210
Mike check your keys again to see if it the lastest keys...if it the lastest keys you see but no picture try to turn it off from the back of your reveiver than turn it back on see if it work...TRY THAT..

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Does anyone know why the instructions to put keys in manually for my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra would be the same for Pansat?

Username: Renacovington

I have a cs 5000, I inputed the keys, turned autoroll off, turned off at back of unit, still not pic. My viewsat worked after turning off, but not the viewsat. I am running 141bin. Any help?

Bronze Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 33
hi guys..i have fortec lifetime ultra....i get the same "wait for pic" problem. I entered the new keys....turned autoroll off, power on/off the reciver but still. the signal and everything else is fine...what do i do??

your help is much appreciated

Username: Myname7

I have a pansat 2700a and died on me mid day. It was working and the screen suddenly went black. I waited thinking it was due to it raining outside. as it stated the picture was loading from 1-500% and then it would go back to load picture but nothing would load. I am not familiar with pansat or any type of receiver for that matter. But my sister introduced me to her rex-I and I bought one but it didn't work. When I tried to load the software for it from pc to receiver it gave me an error to check the data cable 223 or something like that. So I got a pansat. The sattlelite guy came installed it and it worked great for almost a week and now I only see a black screen trying to load picture. What do I do?? Can someone tell me. Another thing each channel that I try to see has a dollar sign on it. I have no idea what to do. Someone help me please.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2329
Problems with new Keys. Some golden truths.

1. Keys are the same for all receivers.
2. Keys as posted here for Nagravision 2 - NOT Nagravision 1.
3. There are different keys for DN (Provider ID 0101), BEV (provider ID 0901), and Globecast (Provider ID C101). Some receivers might use 0001 for DN and 0801 for BEV.
4. Key 00 as posted is the same as Key 86. Key 01 as pOsted is the same as Key 96.
5. Some boxes split up Key 00 into two sections of 8 numbers (sometimes as Key 10/11) and key 01 into two sections of 8 numbers (sometimes as Key 20/21)
6. Manual Key entry should be done with autoroll off. It is preferrable to do a "set default keys" before manual entry. You would then start with a clean slate.
7. Expereinced users of manual key entry, usually change only Key 00 or key 01 as the new key is posted. This will usually work. But if you do "Set default keys" or "Factory reset" you will need to enter both sets, i.e. key 00 and key 01.
8. "key morphing" usually is done by DN and BEV on the inactive keys. So always check both sets of keys if you do not have picture.
9. Almost all the latest BINs have autoroll. If you have the latest BIN and the autoroll is on, you may want to leave it like that for even an hour for the new keys to roll in.
10. The simple process of turning off the switch at the back and turning it on after 30-40 seconds sometimes solves the picture problem.
11. Receivers of different types have different instructions for manual key entry, and for turning autoroll off.
12. If you do factory reset or load a new BIN, you should check the user settings and resore them. In particular, always check the clock, date and time zone and set it correctly.
13. Some newer receivers have a USB port. This is not for communicating with the USB port of your computer, but for loading your receiver using a USB drive. This is the preferred method in those receivers, e.g. Viewsat Ultra, Sonicview 4000.
14. There are many sites where you will find latest BIN files, instructions for your receiver foR key entry and for uploading a BIN. Refer to these sites for detailed information and for downloading a new BIN. Here are a few sites. This list is by no means exhaustive.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.ftabins.com
http://www.al7bar*tk

HAPPY VIEWING.

Username: Ak2007

I've tried both active and inactive keys for Dish Network....And even tried turning switch off from back...Still Won't Work....It's been dead since Yesterday. Could it be the zip file??? Someone Plz Help!! Thanks in advance!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8765
U must unzip the file...and if U didn't know that, then U haven't read at all and should subscribe..this is NOT plug N play!

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 489
you need to d/l the fix-- or turn autoroll off and enter keys manually

always best to load the new bin.

Username: Ak2007

Albino, I tried turning the autoroll off and entering the keys manually but it didnt work....I'm also looking for new bin files but havent found any yet.....And yes I did unzip the file. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 490
its at
www.future-fta.info

Bronze Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 34
is the bin 293 with full jtag working? has anyone uploaded it to fortec lifetime ultra?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2363
t23: You DO NOT use BIN 293 on a Fortec Ultra. You will kill it.
The new BIN 293T is out. Use that. See the T at the end of the BIN name?

Clonesafe BIN for Pansat 2500 clones and Fortec Ultra
X-85BL_070411_293T_api and Full Jtag.zip

[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us