New bin file.... viewsat

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1333
ok i have a viewsat extreme and i think i have an old bin file in it cuz every time i change the channel i have to get up and turn it off and on on the back of the unit. could some1 plez send me in the direction of the most recent bin file? thanx in advance

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 950
dsstester-com

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1336
thank ya sir

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1007
Best site for viewsats is total-fta.

Bronze Member
Username: Jameslee

Post Number: 14
hello,

yea great site for viewsat

ftaindex-com
total-fta-com

Silver Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 134
I just bought viewsat ultra- but I don;t know which file is good for vewsat ultra...whch boot??? please help

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8624
linda...U have been asking these same exact type newbie redundant questions for over 1 1/2 years now...here and I see u at dsstester and another site too...give it up, if U don't know where to go and how to do anything by now...SUBSCRIBE!

Username: Liquidqc

Post Number: 4
ok, i have same prob as Justin Ogle, from what i read the prob can b fixed by geting the latest bin, but some other ppl have been saying to use the factory bin or something, just wanted 2 know if i should use the latest bin or try a factory reset... the latest bin file that i found is

070403x... is this the correct 1 that i should b using to fix mu prob ?

( sorry for the noobiness of the question, i use 2 depend on a friend to fix my reciver probs, now he moved to an other continent, leaving me to fend for my noobish self ;)... im learning!

Post Number: 5
ignore my last post... ifeel so noobish right now, all fixed... i should of just tried the new bin, but since the problem hapened today at 7 pm eastern n that the bein files is dated for the 3rd, i tought it might of been something else... my bad

Post Number: 6
Bah, i tought it was fixed, but it started hapening again... does the bin file 070403x fix the problem for every 1 ? i still loose the signal ( sometimes even when not changing channel but just reciving guide)maybe i should use factory default and then istall that file ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us