Need advice/help new common prob with a twist plz read

Username: Liquidqc

Post Number: 7
1st, yes i did read the other posts,

i am victime of a probelm that seem common to a few pplbut with a diff twist(im using viewsat xtreme with BEV,BEV hd and dish), when changing channels, id loose the signal quality and id have 2 turn
it off/on from behind ( problem 1st hapened today, april 7th at 7 pm)...now from what i understood from what u guys said,
i just needed to load the newest bin file, the 1 i found was 070403x for my vs xtreme, so i instaled it, for 5 min seemed to work, then it all started again, but not
at every channel change, sometime every 5 min or 10 or others just 2 min later or just when i try 2 recive the guide...

can any 1 help ? is 070403x the latest bin ( for viewsat xtreme) should i have reset to factory default 1st AND ONLY THEN install 070403x file ?

( i also found a file named xtreme-factory--070111 is this like the new factory default file from the newest vs xtreme produced?)

Thx in advance for your answers, im a bit new but want 2 learn ;)

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1011
Usually you can try flashing your receiver with the factory bin before the newest bin. A factory default will bring your receiver back to the factory settings, no channels, no selected sat settings etc. but still use the latest bin you installed. Do a factory default before rescanning your satellites for channels. Do a factory bin flash to clean up your receiver before flashing your receiver with the newest bin.

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 172
070407 is new bin

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2292
There were problems with BEV on the previous BINs. Try the latest 070407 as suggested by Jdq

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8685
another echo in this thread...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2294
Paranoia shows up as an echo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8700
NO...a parrot named "nalin" who knows nothing but can ONLY repeat what others already posted here, shows up with "echo" posts all the time!...it fulfills her huge lame brain ego!...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2295
LK: Your parania is showing up again and you are about to ruin yet another thread with your nonsensical posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8703
Blow me nalin!...U already contributed NOTHING to this thread, ..and trashed it!

U need to take a look in the mirror and start taking blame for your actions that U accuse others of doing!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2296
LK: Go and find your sexuual satisfaction elsewhere. In the mneantime you are becoming the laughing stock of this forum and quoted outside of this forum for your stupidity and psychosis.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us