Dishpro Question?

Username: Saru4u

Post Number: 5
Hi I have 2 dish's both dish 500. One pointing towards 110 & 119, second towards 61.5. My question is if I get a DP34 switch with a twin lnb for 110 & 119 and dual lnb for 61.5, would I be able to put a DP21 switch on the dual lnb since I can only lead 3 wires to the DP34 switch. If not can you tell me where to find a Dishpro Single Lnb? or what to do with the second wire from the dual lnb?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2232
This diagram might be useful. For the second wire on 61.5 LNB, you can keep it disconnected, or put it on another switch for future.

http://www.microyal.com/dp-34a-instal-istrn.jpg

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 825
- Twin LNB for 110/119 you only need one coax out
- 61 one coax out
- 1-DISEqC fswitch or all 3 Sats per one receiver

List how many receivers you looking to get so you don't buy wrong parts as well as receiver brand.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 343
if u are using dp34 you need one wire from each. from 110 one wire from 119 one wire from 61.5 one wire all to dp34 . from dp34 you can run 4 cable to 4 receiver .
noway you can run only one cable from the 110/119 lnb's period. ( only if u run stright cable from the lnb to the receiver or u use sw21 switch . )
but if u are using any other switch you have to run both cable from 119side and from 110 sides.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2503
Joe - Nalin gave you the best graphics based on the setup you describe, so I'm not going to go into description, but you cannot use a DISEcQ switch unless you are running Single DishPro LNB's one for Each 110 & 119. So look at the diagram Nalin posted in that link. That's what you need to do. Oh, Cartier is right, you have to run both cables from the Twin LNB into inputs 1 & 2 of the DP34 switch.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2241
The URL I posted is by the manuafacturers of the DP34A device. It should work as portrayed.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 832
Joe was saying "if i get"
Also I was refering to DISEqC switch as a simple option
Didn't mention anything about receiver brand or how many.
If he doesn't have dp34 yet chances were he was given wrong advice
But it all depends on how many receiver he wants
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us