VS PROBLEM

Bronze Member
Username: Da_one

Post Number: 32
MY VS EXTREME STOPED WORKING.

I WAS JUST WATCHING TV AND THE SCREEN TURNED DARK, AND THERE IS THE MESSAGE THAT SAYS NO VIDEO OR AUDIO.

TRIED SCANNING CHANNELS AGAIN BUT THERE ARE NO CHANNELS APPEARING.
SIGNAL IS GOOD.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8269
I see U registered in November, so u have at least 4 months experience (which is plenty to troubleshoot the problem)

LOSE the CAPS, considered rude and YELLING!

U need to troubleshoot and go through the process of elimination routine and describe what U have tried and some more details, if U expect some real help..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8308
I see U like to whine too now, and have gone around these forums and tried to insinuate that I didn't kiss your stupid azz...well U are right...go nalin , U like to BS people with bogus info , NOT knowing the full situation, then deny it, then use an alias to come back and pat herself on the back..People should subscribe , if they can't check a few things after 4 months in this hobby!...obviously I am the "mark", as U have tried and set me up for ridicule and to discredit...nice try nalin..

now call me "paranoid", and then applaud yourself when u allegedly resolve this, and then use your other nick "Unknown" to commend U nalin...your game is old!...U really are lower than whale spe*rm..

Bronze Member
Username: Malcom604

Post Number: 20
keys have changed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us