B-75 kill my c-2700 n2

Username: 709394ho

Post Number: 1
I recently update to b-75 on my c-2700n2,After the boot file went on, there was a message on the loader that said "Flash Burning". What does that mean? I have never seen that message before,
i search the channel and see the tv is fine,but sunndenly my 2700 kill? why please help!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1521
Probally because your n2 is a clone, and the b75 and bins that follow aren't clone safe.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2450
That is the correct answer to his second question.

The answer to the first question is because of the Flashing Method you used. You used the "Hard Boot" Method where you turn the receiver on from the back and as soon as you see the first light you hit download. What this is doing is not allowing the receiver to complete the boot sequence and forces the bin in. The message you get at the end, is just telling you that it is writing the bin.

I will admit, it is kind of alarming when you see that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
I never saw that when I upgraded to b75.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1523
But then why is his set "kill" ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2451
Sat - You answered it. It was killed because it was a clone. His second question was why did is say "Flash Burning".. That's the one I answered. You had already answered why it was killed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
So it should of read," Flash killing" in process. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2454
LMAO! It would have read that way even if it was an original box. It's just the method used to flash it that makes that message come up.. LOL

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8361
Actually there is a b75 upgrade boot file and bin for CLONE 2700's...200v1..at dsscommunity

Gold Member

Post Number: 1531
Here,I was thinking that the b75 upgrade was just another excuse for BL to abandoned the fortec's and units beneath the 2700.Chancysand is saving the 2700 clones? What about the b80 upgrades bins?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8366
Don Dinero has always been the 2700 clone coder..b80 upgrades used for the 3500 and its clones upgrades is Vortex with Chancy helping him...Chancysand basically just did the 2500 clones (Fortec Ultra etc) and would add ONLY tivo to all genuine Pansats, except for the 2500 clones..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us